HCL Technologies Business Development Manager Interview Questions

3.5

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Durham, NC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 months - interviewed at HCL Technologies in March 2013.

Applied through my school career management center. Attended the campus interview - a week later received an email stating that I was selected to move forward in the interview process and to stand by for further details. Its been 4 months since and am still waiting for that next round interview call...

Other Interview Reviews for HCL Technologies

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Jersey City, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at HCL Technologies in August 2012.

Applied online was called up & scheduled a fly-out.

Met with a guy by the name of Vijay Verma who was incredibly rude, obnoxious, often cut me off during my responses. He also took a phone call in the middle of an interview which is completely discourteous to the applicant.

As others have noted on this job board, get everything in writing! The company lied about who I was supposed to meet with.

Interview Questions
    • none. pretty basic questions; what are your strengths, weaknesses, etc.   Answer Question

The interviewer did not give me a good feeling about the company; not the person I would ever want to work for.

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Contacted by a recruiter for this position who detailed out the requirements & expectations. 2 rounds of interviews one by Sales Manager and the next by Global head of new business SVP level. This was followed by a chat with HR manager. My perception of the company grew progressively engaged; good understanding of the market and what it takes to succeed. HR function moved fast to make an offer after the process.

Interview Questions
    • It's not the most difficult question, but be prepared to walk through instances of one of your largest opportunity or deal worked on, and articulate how your worked to win   Answer Question

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sandton (South Africa)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sandton (South Africa)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Long process after the local office has made a recommendation. HR is handled in India and makes the process long and cumbersome.

Open to negotiation

Business Development Manager Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at HCL Technologies in February 2012.

Applied through school's career center and invited to an on-campus interview. Typical "walk me through your resume" and "why HCL." Was told they would get back with me the next week but have not heard back from them.

Interview Questions

Worked for HCL Technologies? Contribute to the Community!