HCL Technologies

Relevance Date Difficulty

DC Operations Interview

DC Operations
Dallas, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at HCL Technologies in October 2010.

Interview Details – I applied online from a hit on a job board. After filling out the online form and uploading my resume, I was contacted by phone within a few hours by an offshore recruiter. He was difficult to understand and I was told that my salary requirement was too high and that the local manager would call me. I received that call later in the afternoon and after discussing my experience and interest, was told to stick to my salary requirement. I was then invited in for a 1:1 interview with the reporting manager and customer. Both interviews went well and I was mailed an offer letter after some email correspondence regarding salary. I was basically met in the middle between my requirement and their initial offer.

Interview Question – What are your weaknesses?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Review the current market for your job title in the area you are interviewing for and shoot high if you have the skills & experience. Leave enough room for up to 10% negotiation if you have the ability to do so.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at HCL Technologies

Worked for HCL Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at HCL Technologies DC Operations interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by HCL Technologies employees and interview candidates.