HCL Technologies Interview Questions

2.9

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Jackson, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jackson, MI

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at HCL Technologies in July 2014.

There is only one interview. Questions are very general to make sure that you have a basic knowledge of IT. Staff are super friendly during interview process. It does take a very long time to get on boarded.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question is how long do you see yourself in this position.   Answer Question
    I did not get a chance to negotiate. Pay is really high compared to industry standard.

Technical Lead Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days - interviewed at HCL Technologies in July 2014.

Interview process went on with 3rd round. 1st was a telephonic and F2F in which i went to Hyderabad HCL, HR confereced to chennai team. On monday i got call from HR saying i was selected and discussed about Salary negiotations. the process on July 24th & ends by July 28th. Still I have not received offer letter

Interview Questions
    • why team is not giving response to my email/phone call?   View Answer

Senior Consultant MicroStrategy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Miami, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week - interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Round 1 - Technical Round
    It was an easy round. Just a read up on readily available interview questions on the internet would suffice.
    Round 2 - Behavioral Round
    It was more of an chat than an interview. Discussed on project execution methodologies, previous experiences.

Got a better offer with another firm

Systems Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at HCL Technologies.

It was an on-campus recruitment at a famous college in Bangalore. There was an initial aptitude test to clear, followed by an in-person interview which was mostly based on the details on my resume and some basic HR related questions which was pretty simple to deal with. Since they were mass recruiters, the interviewer seemed pretty chilled out and eased me through the process.

Interview Questions
    • Honestly, the in-person interview was pretty simple. The aptitude test requires some preparation.   Answer Question

Systems Architect III Interview

The interview did not match the job description. The interview was appointment late at night, and THEY DONT SPEAK ENGLISH

i had to ask them to repeat each question 10 times

Interview Questions
    • I dont know i could not understand the words the spoke...i had to ask them to repeat each question 10 times   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Got placed in HCL technologies through campus placements in the year 2011, my final year. We had aptitude test conducted initially, which had 4 sections, logical, reasoning, verbal, programming. after clearing the first round, we had Technical+HR interview round. Technical questions from the electronics and communication branch were asked since, we were from EC background.

Software Developer I Interview

they will call for one round of written basic questions, then 2 rounds o technical interview and one HR round also once it was done on a playground with shamiyana allover dust are flying no one was interested in the interview.

ok

Senior Consultant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at HCL Technologies in June 2010.

I was referred internally and did not go through the technical interview process with the hiring manager - which in retrospect was a mistake. Don't forget, the process is for the potential employee as well. Overall, it was a very valuable experience. I would still join the company

Not able to negotiate

SAP Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at HCL Technologies in April 2014.

Phone Interview onlys. 3 interviews over the phone. Process was fast towards offer.First interview was to get the basics, second was with a senior consultant and last was with a manager.

Okay

Local Desktop Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cary, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cary, NC

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at HCL Technologies in December 2013.

Hiring was with two managers one who really didn't care anything about you only that you worked and the other didn't seem to care at all. The main guy who runs the IT portion in India drilled you on tech questions and day to day operations and the other manager just asked basic IT questions that any IT person would know and it was very straight forward and very relaxed if you know your stuff.

Interview Questions
    • IT was not difficult they either liked you or didn't like you.   Answer Question
    I was contracted so no negotiations so I was stuck with the low base pay of 12 dollars per hour.

Worked for HCL Technologies? Contribute to the Community!