HCL Technologies Interview Questions & Reviews

2.9

Senior Consultant MicroStrategy Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Miami, FL
    Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week - interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Round 1 - Technical Round
    It was an easy round. Just a read up on readily available interview questions on the internet would suffice.
    Round 2 - Behavioral Round
    It was more of an chat than an interview. Discussed on project execution methodologies, previous experiences.

Got a better offer with another firm

Labview Programming Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at HCL Technologies in August 2014.

Two rounds of interview.
    First round is purely technical.
    They asked about the projects executed in previous company.
    Knowledge on using Labview & Different Communication Protocols.
    RS232, CAN protocols etc.
    about Different Variables, Different State Diagrams etc.

Interview Questions
    • what are the pinouts of RS232, My experience in PXI, PCI cards. CAN Protocols   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I interviewed through other source - interviewed at HCL Technologies in August 2014.

There are three rounds first one is either technical written test or technical online test. next is technical face to face then next HR(Salary discussion)

very less hike

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at HCL Technologies in June 2014.

It was an easy process.
    Rounds - 3
    1sr round- Aptitude ,which is AMCAT test.
    2nd- Technical Round. Simple questions any average student with computer science degree can answer.

3rd- HR managerial
     This is quite tricky.
    They checked how practical are the candidates and ability to tale decisions.

Interview Questions
    • -difference between C and C++
      -write a program to find factorial
      -explain about your project you carried out in final year degree(this is the main part that you should explain with full confidence)

HR
      -introduce yourself
      -what are your strong and weak points . blah blah
        Answer Question

Trainee Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Standard process of on-campus recruitment. It was easy. General Aptitude teat followed by technical rounds and HR followed by offer. The technical was detailed and I was happy it went well. The interviewer was very knowledgeable

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at HCL Technologies in August 2014.

The process was the worst, they send mails to inbox as if it is a scheduled interview but it'll have 500 candidates a virtual walk-in!
    Then they'll ask you to write a written test consisting on silly basic question
    You feel funny and fill the white sheet anyway
    You submit paper (might drink a glass of water) and results will be out in seconds, criteria could be that you must be from a low tier firm so you'd accept any offer also some good answer

Offer was too low and off industry standard

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at HCL Technologies in August 2014.

First there will be filtering through objective test for which qualifying mark is 60 .Then a technical interview followed by HR. Technical wasn't too tough and is most basics.

I have cleared technical interview and my profile was kept on hold for salary negotiation by HR.
    I was said that I will be getting a call on the same,20 days happened and still no response.

Systems Analyst Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at HCL Technologies.

It was an on-campus recruitment at a famous college in Bangalore. There was an initial aptitude test to clear, followed by an in-person interview which was mostly based on the details on my resume and some basic HR related questions which was pretty simple to deal with. Since they were mass recruiters, the interviewer seemed pretty chilled out and eased me through the process.

Interview Questions
    • Honestly, the in-person interview was pretty simple. The aptitude test requires some preparation.   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at HCL Technologies in May 2014.

The paper is so Tough if you haven't prepared else chaseable.
    But manageable, This is the only Hurdle to achieve dream Job,

The qualified are intimated with MAIL, followed by interview the NEXT day. not too many questions the interview was light minded and relaxed tht gave me more chills

Senior Linux Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Noida (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at HCL Technologies in April 2011.

I have more than 7 years of experience of linux admin. Specialization in web servers,VOIP and server monitoring tools like nagios,hypricHq,zabbix. In HCL I am here for jboss web server administration. Here I got telephonic interview for JBOSS server of 2 stages.

Interview Questions

Work profile was not much better.

Worked for HCL Technologies? Contribute to the Community!