HCL Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Jul 24, 2015

2.9

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

Process for available positions move quickly.

Sales Director Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

3 interviews on existing job performance, quota etc

Interview Questions

• Experience in working for a company that has federated business structure   Answer Question

There were things that were fishy about the culture as a lot of half baked information was being passed to quickly close on hiring

Help Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at HCL Technologies (Dallas, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

It was easy going, no stress, the recruiter made me feel at ease, they were very informative, they were very interested in what I had to bring to the company.

Interview Questions

• why do you feel you would be a good fit for this position?   Answer Question

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

Interview

I was contacted by a Recruiting Agency and vetted by them before actually getting an interview with HCL staff

Interview Questions

• There wasn't any question that was particularly difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was in a rush as my unemployment had already expired and consulting wasn't quite paying enough of the bills so I didn't do good research and negotiated for less than market My advice would be to know you local market and have them make that your base pay

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

got through the college campus interview. very easy questions about opps and c programming. Easy technical and HR rounds

Interview Questions

• all the questions are easy.. no such difficult question are asked   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

I got in to HCL through campus recruitment. The first round was analytic and logical questions, the second round was a technical group discussion and the third round was an HR interview.

Interview Questions

• The interview was fairly easy and there was nothing unexpected   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at HCL Technologies (San Francisco, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

It started with an HR call followed by the Technical Lead and Competency HEad Interview. It was also around the Client for which I have been considered. Overall the profile matches the requirement was communicated to me.

Interview Questions

• What are different type of Waste in a Business Process?   1 Answer

Senior Technical Lead Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

a lot of technical questions

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

It was an interview conducted on-campus for Java developer position. There ware 2 rounds. The first one was a one to one HR interview. Just the usual questions. The second round was group interview. The interviewer tested many areas, which included knowledge in the subjects, performance in a team/group, general knowledge and interests in extra-curricula. I gave the interview about two years ago. So I don't remember the questions asked. But both rounds were easy. The interviewers were very nice and made me feel relaxed and comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Questions about extra-curricular interests and general knowledge   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

A recruiter called, asked me a few questions about my resume, if I'd be willing to relocate, what kind of salary I expected, if I was a US citizen, and if I had a record. Then he said he would send me the details soon. About two days later during the afternoon he called said the interview would be held the next day at a location 7+ hours away. No transportation or rooming was provided. I was not allowed to go past the lobby of the building at the interview location and we held our interview outside. The interviewers themselves were nice and in casual clothing. They got the notice about the interview about the same time I did.

Interview Questions

• The followup question caught me off guard: What's the difference between C and C++? What are the traits of an OOL? Can you describe them? What are the types of inheritance?   1 Answer