HCL Technologies

2.9

26 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at HCL Technologies in February 2013.

two rounds of technical interview which will be scheduled by a technical team and then the manager. final round will be HR for negotiating the salary and roles

Interview Questions
  • Technical questions will be easy. more on collections and data structures.   Answer Question

pay was less

Other Interview Reviews for HCL Technologies

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at HCL Technologies.

Simple lateral interview having the basic questions.
    Question about semaphores and embedded system
    Hr round was not there so to saysay hence no issues with that
    Salary negotiation was very easy as well

Ok and very easy

Lead Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at HCL Technologies.

1 Technical round, 1 Manager round and 1 HR. Once you get selected and after the induction, the candidate would be sent to meet different managers from different projects. The candidate would be evaluated and interviewed until we get a project. Till then you will be on bench.

Interview Questions
    • Its was on Core Java. Nothing seem to be difficult. Basic Core Java questions were only asked   Answer Question
    No Negotiation

Lead Engineer Interview

Written Exam Followed by interview process. Written was Having the question from Core java having basic functionality check. Interview was on Front-end and Framework specific interview Mainly on spring, struts and hibernate.

Negotiated from 7 to 6 LPA

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at HCL Technologies in October 2014.

This company is really fraud, They have taken my interview for Bangalore Location and offered me Chennai Location. I have never expected this kind of things from HCL. People says its employee friendly company!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Interview Questions
    • They take interview for Bangalore Location and offers you Chennai Location.   Answer Question

Lead Engineer Interview

Two rounds F2F. They gave me simple code to write. Asked me about design patters, collections, multithreading, They also asked me to write code related to binary and hex numbers. Overall this was an easy round.

Interview Questions
    • In the next round they asked me couple of questions in CPP, considering I had CS background. I was able to recollect and could answer to his satisfaction.   Answer Question

Lead Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Good process of written test followed by tech round - 1 and tech round - II , Manager round , HR. So overall the feedback about the interview process is good.

Good one

Lead Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at HCL Technologies in June 2014.

Interview process took 1 day.

Interview scheduled by talent acquisition through naukri portal, have two rounds!
    one is written test and another technical.

Written test is very easy, but technical round is difficult with two managers. Interviewers asked me to design and develop in paper, giving 40 minutes of time.

Good experience.

Salary is negotiable

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at HCL Technologies in December 2013.

1 Telephonic round (45 min) mainly technical, the questions where based upon your previous projects, 1 F2F Technical round (1 Hr) questions where basically on the technology you were presently working on and on your previous projects. 1 Manager Round- Nothing technical only generic questions related to your past projects and experience, Finally HR Round- Only for collecting your personal details, no negotiation.

Overall good Interview process, but the hiring process is dead slow. It took almost 3+ weeks to release offer letter.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing much Difficult, questions were very basic and based upon the work you have done earlier.   Answer Question
    No negotiation, They will put you in any band based upon the requirement and usually pay less than the industry standards.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at HCL Technologies in December 2013.

Just Phonic interview with basic questions

Interview Questions
    • they will ask question as per the profile not out side   Answer Question

less compensation