HCL Technologies Management Trainee Interview Questions

Updated May 14, 2015

3.4

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at HCL Technologies (Mumbai (India)) in February 2011.

Interview

In interview they tested my domain knowledge and my personality. They tested my personality and my strengths.

Other Interview Reviews for HCL Technologies

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at HCL Technologies (Bangalore (India)) in July 2008.

Interview

- Shortlisted from GD. - 1:1 Discussion with the Finance panel. - 1:1 Discussion with HR Panel.

Negotiation

- No Negotiation. I accepted what they are offered. - Demand well, they have the ability to compensate well.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at HCL Technologies in December 2011.

Interview

Hiring Process includes: 1. Background Check 2. Group Discussion 3. Technical Interview 4. HR Interview

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at HCL Technologies (Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh (India)) in October 2010.

Interview

First round was group discussion. Then two technical interview rounds were there. After that the final round was of HR. Then we got the result ts in one week. The GD round consist of group discussion on some trending topic of that time and in technical round interviewer asked more question related to my studies.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

There were three rounds: 1. Group Discussion 2. Technical round: Quesetions on the specialization subjects 3. HR Round

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at HCL Technologies (Bangalore (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

They called us at 11 AM but the first round which is GD actually happened at 5 PM. We were waiting for the results and they came and called all of us. So the GD was not at all considered. Then the next interview was around 7 PM and the final interview was around 8.30 PM. Lots of miscommunication but the good thing is, I was selected.

Interview Questions

• Why were your marks consistently coming down along from your 10th to final degree   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida (India)) in March 2011.

Interview

HR Team started with Company Profile -> then gave 2-3 topics for Essay/Paragraph Writing->Group Discussion->Technical Round -> HR Round-> List of selected candidates->offer released in 20 days->Joining dates given was 30 days from the day of offer released

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at HCL Technologies (Delhi (India)) in November 2012.

Interview

Its a good process comparatively to any other IT company on campus

Interview Questions

• Business case about Blue ocean stratefy   1 Answer

Negotiation

None it was standard salary for all

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida (India)) in May 2013.

Interview

The interview process had the following rounds 1. Aptitude Round 2. GD Round 3. Technical Interview 4. HR Interview The first round had basic aptitude questions but the questions were simple so the cut off was high. Second round had a GD topic was easy but the basic skill they tested was communication skill. In technical the questions were related to Data Structures and Algorithms, Java, Cloud Computing, Networking, Some linux specific questions. The HR interview had basic questions about the suitability of the working location work culture etc..

Negotiation

In my case the package was fixed so no negotiations.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai (India)) in September 2012.

Interview

1.Written Test (Grammar)- 2.Communication Assessment- (For selected candidates of 1st Round) 3. Technical Round- (For selected candidates of 2nd round) 4. HR Round- (For Selected candidates of 3rd Round)