HCL Technologies Management Trainee Interview Questions

Updated Aug 28, 2015

3.4

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

GD-> Techincal interview -> HR interview

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for HCL Technologies

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida (India)) in March 2011.

Interview

GD+Technical Interview+HR interview

Interview Questions

• Draw process flow for getting a driving license.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Fixed salary (fresher)

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai (India)) in September 2012.

Interview

1.Written Test (Grammar)- 2.Communication Assessment- (For selected candidates of 1st Round) 3. Technical Round- (For selected candidates of 2nd round) 4. HR Round- (For Selected candidates of 3rd Round)

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (New Delhi (India)) in September 2008.

Interview

As this was campus hiring, the process that was followed was a written test, which was a basic IQ exam, followed by a GD and a stress interview. Well they were trying to make it look like a stress interview to be honest.

Interview Questions

• Since it was a stress interview there were random questions with no relation to living or dead, anything under the sun   Answer Question

Negotiation

Since it was a Mgmt trainee role and my prev exp was not counted, there was no negotiation phase, I just checked up and I was a freelancer they clarified that they don't consider freelancing as relevant experience. All gimmicks to avoid giving you a hike but I was in no mood to argue.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Delhi (India)) in November 2012.

Interview

Its a good process comparatively to any other IT company on campus

Interview Questions

• Business case about Blue ocean stratefy   1 Answer

Negotiation

None it was standard salary for all

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida (India)) in May 2013.

Interview

The interview process had the following rounds 1. Aptitude Round 2. GD Round 3. Technical Interview 4. HR Interview The first round had basic aptitude questions but the questions were simple so the cut off was high. Second round had a GD topic was easy but the basic skill they tested was communication skill. In technical the questions were related to Data Structures and Algorithms, Java, Cloud Computing, Networking, Some linux specific questions. The HR interview had basic questions about the suitability of the working location work culture etc..

Negotiation

In my case the package was fixed so no negotiations.

Application

Interview

HR Team started with Company Profile -> then gave 2-3 topics for Essay/Paragraph Writing->Group Discussion->Technical Round -> HR Round-> List of selected candidates->offer released in 20 days->Joining dates given was 30 days from the day of offer released

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Pune (India)).

Interview

very basic questions around IT consulting were asked. They wanted to gauge whether we were suitable for sales or delivery roles. I was selected into delivery role based on my interview. I am not sure if that assessment was correct.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bangalore (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

They called us at 11 AM but the first round which is GD actually happened at 5 PM. We were waiting for the results and they came and called all of us. So the GD was not at all considered. Then the next interview was around 7 PM and the final interview was around 8.30 PM. Lots of miscommunication but the good thing is, I was selected.

Interview Questions

• Why were your marks consistently coming down along from your 10th to final degree   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Mumbai (India)) in February 2011.

Interview

In interview they tested my domain knowledge and my personality. They tested my personality and my strengths.