HCL Technologies Management Trainee Interview Questions

Updated May 14, 2015

3.4

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bangalore (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

They called us at 11 AM but the first round which is GD actually happened at 5 PM. We were waiting for the results and they came and called all of us. So the GD was not at all considered. Then the next interview was around 7 PM and the final interview was around 8.30 PM. Lots of miscommunication but the good thing is, I was selected.

Interview Questions

• Why were your marks consistently coming down along from your 10th to final degree   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for HCL Technologies

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida (India)) in March 2011.

Interview

HR Team started with Company Profile -> then gave 2-3 topics for Essay/Paragraph Writing->Group Discussion->Technical Round -> HR Round-> List of selected candidates->offer released in 20 days->Joining dates given was 30 days from the day of offer released

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh (India)) in October 2010.

Interview

First round was group discussion. Then two technical interview rounds were there. After that the final round was of HR. Then we got the result ts in one week. The GD round consist of group discussion on some trending topic of that time and in technical round interviewer asked more question related to my studies.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida (India)) in May 2013.

Interview

The interview process had the following rounds 1. Aptitude Round 2. GD Round 3. Technical Interview 4. HR Interview The first round had basic aptitude questions but the questions were simple so the cut off was high. Second round had a GD topic was easy but the basic skill they tested was communication skill. In technical the questions were related to Data Structures and Algorithms, Java, Cloud Computing, Networking, Some linux specific questions. The HR interview had basic questions about the suitability of the working location work culture etc..

Negotiation

In my case the package was fixed so no negotiations.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Delhi (India)) in November 2012.

Interview

Its a good process comparatively to any other IT company on campus

Interview Questions

• Business case about Blue ocean stratefy   1 Answer

Negotiation

None it was standard salary for all

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

There were three rounds: 1. Group Discussion 2. Technical round: Quesetions on the specialization subjects 3. HR Round

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

GD-> Techincal interview -> HR interview

Application

Interview

GD+Technical Interview+HR interview

Interview Questions

• Draw process flow for getting a driving license.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Fixed salary (fresher)

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai (India)) in September 2012.

Interview

1.Written Test (Grammar)- 2.Communication Assessment- (For selected candidates of 1st Round) 3. Technical Round- (For selected candidates of 2nd round) 4. HR Round- (For Selected candidates of 3rd Round)

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (New Delhi (India)) in September 2008.

Interview

As this was campus hiring, the process that was followed was a written test, which was a basic IQ exam, followed by a GD and a stress interview. Well they were trying to make it look like a stress interview to be honest.

Interview Questions

• Since it was a stress interview there were random questions with no relation to living or dead, anything under the sun   Answer Question

Negotiation

Since it was a Mgmt trainee role and my prev exp was not counted, there was no negotiation phase, I just checked up and I was a freelancer they clarified that they don't consider freelancing as relevant experience. All gimmicks to avoid giving you a hike but I was in no mood to argue.