HCL Technologies Interview Questions in Noida

Updated Apr 20, 2015

3.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida (India)).

Interview

The process involved AMCAT test and then after few days I was invited for HR interview, followed by a group discussion. The group discussion had a group of 9 people. A scenario was given and then everyone had to share their thoughts

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was not negotiable.

Testing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

Two technical rounds of Interview that were there. Two round took almost whole day to finish had to wait long for both the rounds. The interview was tough and deep mainly focused on Manual testing.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

The hiring process includes three parts -written (includes technical and aptitude by aspiring minds) , technical interview and HR round ( 10 students - round table were asked random questions by HR). In my college, around 200 students appeared for the process, in written, the shortlisted half of them and half were rejected in technical and around 55 were selected . and after HR, only 35 received call letter.

Interview Questions

• Technical interview was not much difficult, they ask basic questions which as an engineer you should know. They asked from different topics - Data structures, Basic of electronics, Communication system and most important, MySQL.   Answer Question

Lead Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

4 rounds ,1st technical written (not necessary) ,2nd technical interview ,3rd technical interview manegerial and 4th HR discussion. It took 20 days around after that they relaesed my offer letter .

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Whatever I asked HR gave me easily

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

Hcl came into our collage and online aptitute test was conducted by AMCAT , then technical and then hr round was conducted. in online test 200 student sat and 100 qualified that round.Then 50 students cleared technical round and 38 students got job offers from Hcl.Aptitude test was conducted on day1 and interviews on day2.

Interview Questions

• First round was based on quantitative aptitude, logical reasoning, verbal and computer science multiple choice question. Then in technical part, first they started discussion about internship and then projects. After that they asked about stack,function overloading etc.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida (India)).

Interview

based on amcat scores got call for interview, basics of sql, dbms, computer network, projects and c language were asked. then there was an hr round where they asked why do you wanna join hcl, what are your goals? who is the ceo of hcl and that sorta stuff, it was an easy interview. they are not very thorough

not good prospects

Lead Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida (India)).

Interview

Simple lateral interview having the basic questions.
    Question about semaphores and embedded system
    Hr round was not there so to saysay hence no issues with that
    Salary negotiation was very easy as well

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Ok and very easy

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

Call from mail.. asked currrent CTC and expected... then received call letter... I reached there and its all over.... they said our budget is equal to you current.... I cannot say my feelings in words...

its totally fricking experience to listen that there budget is equal to my current CTC... even they have asked me befire interview my current and expected... but still they called and do the fricking job..

Senior Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

CV Screening - Online Test - Face to Face Technical first round - Face to Face Technical second round - HR Round. After that mail received that you are selected. Previous company pay slip submission - issue of offer letter.

Acceptance of offer - Filling up the joining form online - submitting of scanned copies of all marksheets, degree and other documents.

update on joining date after BGV completion.

Interview Questions

• The login name in ESXi server. What is NTP ? How will you troubleshoot resource contraints in a VM?   Answer Question

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida (India)).

Interview

Interview went well as it was a walk in and there was a huge toll of people outside the building as well as inside. The only part bad was HR. She called me to negotiate for salary and her first sentence was I can offer you 2.20 and if it's OK with me then she will release the offer letter else I have seen the queue outside the building that day. The WORST HR on earth I came across. I was in need and accepted the offer. I really feel like telling her now she needs to learn how to be professional.

Interview Questions

• A question related to Windows Server command.   1 Answer