HCL Technologies Interview Questions & Reviews in Noida

3.2

101 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Linux Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at HCL Technologies in April 2011.

I have more than 7 years of experience of linux admin. Specialization in web servers,VOIP and server monitoring tools like nagios,hypricHq,zabbix. In HCL I am here for jboss web server administration. Here I got telephonic interview for JBOSS server of 2 stages.

Interview Questions

Work profile was not much better.

Deputy Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at HCL Technologies.

There was just 1 interview round. somehow for me it was not very difficult. The questions asked were around sourcing as i am into global sourcing. Questions asked were:

1) What all is part of an RFI
    2) RFQ document
    3) Major points in an agreement?

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at HCL Technologies in June 2013.

There were two rounds. One for the general technical question with one person and another round was also technical and this was with the two members and get cleared both interview.
    I cleared both interview and both were in the same day and after that was one managerial round and that round i didn't get cleared because i am in a small org and here the process not defined to cleared and she asked me about the process of software development process but my company was too small and not follow this process that's why i rejected in the interview and she also asked about what i did in last 5 years apart from my job in means of education field and i did nothing.

Interview Questions
    • what's you did in last 5 years apart from your job.   View Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

interviewed at HCL Technologies in July 2014.

hcl is pool campus usually it takes through amcat online test anyone can come
    then techical interview for one on one interaction
    then HR round easy ot tuff depending upon the recruiter u get.
    here it is all about luck.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at HCL Technologies in April 2014.

Hiring process involved four different levels namely: Aptitude test, GD round, Technical Interview, HR Interview. First two rounds were easy , Technical interview round was tough as they wanted to know your technical skills in depth which includes your college project work , industrial training and programming skills.

Interview Questions
    • how many hairs are there on your head?   View Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at HCL Technologies.

The initial contact was by an HR person from their Chennai office. The requirements were communicated and I was called for the face to face. The process began late as no HR person was available. I had to call the HR on phone to ask about the status. There were other candidates waiting for the face to face as well. I was very disappointed with the interviewer as he hardly understood my work or my profile and seemed less experienced. I realised half way that I couldn't survive the place or people and left.

Associate Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

They take the initiative of hiring employees by evaluating each and every step of the process. Hiring process is never delayed if we talk about offering any candiadate and it never crosses the deadline.
    Questions are totally based on the position being hired for

Project Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at HCL Technologies in March 2010.

I had campus placement when I was in B.Tech last year. There was 4 rounds of selection and after while joining we had 3 months technical training before assigned to project.

Interview Questions
    • I have been asked for UNIX commands and DBA related questions.   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

interviewed at HCL Technologies in April 2010.

Found leaders who demonstrated personal humility and professional pride. Liked it. Multiple rounds of interviews happened with different leaders in different locations. Had to think on my feet in everyone of these interviews. Found the leaders very curious and thinking people when asking questions

Interview Questions
    • Was asked to develop the company's marketing strategy in the first interview   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at HCL Technologies.

3 rounds of Interview - Technical, Managerial and HR. The Technical round focuses on skillset that you have, primarily technical skills and prior project experience. The Managerial round is all about knowing SDLC, How you look at your career growth etc.

Interview Questions
    • Difficult questions are asked in the Technical Round and once you are through you only need to be confident enough during Managerial and HR rounds   Answer Question
    Not able to negotiate

Worked for HCL Technologies? Contribute to the Community!