HCL Technologies

Very Easy Interview

Software Development Engineer In Test Interview

Software Development Engineer In Test
Redmond, WA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at HCL Technologies in January 2010.

Interview Details – It was easy. They just ask simple problem solving questions.

Software QA Test Manager Interview

Software QA Test Manager
Redmond, WA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at HCL Technologies in February 2013.

Interview Details – Phone Interview, then Face to face, with 2 or 3 people. Usually at Agency.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work at HCL ?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – easy but regret taking the job.

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Redmond, WA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at HCL Technologies in April 2011.

Interview Details – Only technical questions, no STAR questions. 1:1 interview in person.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Very Easy Interview

Software Developer Intern Interview

Redmond, WA

I applied through college or university and the process took 7+ weeks - interviewed at HCL Technologies in June 2012.

Interview Details – Phone call. No coding questions asked. They just asked really typically "What was a project you worked on and a challenge you had to overcome" type questions. It sounded like english was not their first language (I later found out that this company is almost completely indian people). It also sounded like they were just reading the questions off a note sheet. Took near 50 days for them to get back to me...

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Software Development Engineer In Test Interview

Redmond, WA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at HCL Technologies in August 2012.

Interview Details – I had a phone interview that was non technical with an HR lady. She asked me about my experience and what I wanted to accomplish on the job. I then went in for an all day interview where I spent most of the time solving problems in a group setting. At the end I was grabbed for a one on one to answer a few questions on the whiteboard. Basic questions involving data structures, string manipulation, and OOP principles

Interview Question – Code the Fibonacci sequence not using recursion   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was a salary offer that wasn't really negotiable. I did have another offer at the time but it was less so I decided to go with this one.

Software Developer Interview

Redmond, WA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at HCL Technologies in March 2012.

Interview Details – Interview done by someone who didn't know what I would be assigned to so it was very general. Overall It was fine I think it would have been better if they had known the group I would be with ahead of time and had someone from their interview me but maybe this was not possible.

Interview Questions

Tech Lead Interview

Tech Lead
Redmond, WA

The process took 2 days - interviewed at HCL Technologies in November 2010.

Interview Details – Starts with telephonic round which has some tasks and technical questions

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Stick on to a reasonable offer.HCL is not a good paymaster and try to keep the salary as low as possible

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for HCL Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at HCL Technologies interview questions and advice in Redmond, WA. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by HCL Technologies employees and interview candidates.