HCL Technologies

2.6

9 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at HCL Technologies in November 2011.

The process started out with a phone interview on campus. A few days later I was invited to interview in NJ with a few other candidates from my university and other universities. We were asked to prepare a presentation on a question they had selected and have it ready for when we arrived. The interview process involved multiple one on ones and a group case project. In all it took the whole day.

Interview Questions
  • Preparing the initial presentation. It involved a lot of additional research and work in a short time frame.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for HCL Technologies

Senior Consultant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at HCL Technologies in June 2010.

I was referred internally and did not go through the technical interview process with the hiring manager - which in retrospect was a mistake. Don't forget, the process is for the potential employee as well. Overall, it was a very valuable experience. I would still join the company

Not able to negotiate

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at HCL Technologies in June 2009.

Telephonic interview with HR and Technical panel
    Direct interview with the manager

It was decent

3 rounds of interview

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at HCL Technologies in April 2013.

Very simple basic quations of the subject and have explined it...most of them are not that difficult...they test only fundamentals only and first they would prefer technical round and client round..later they would always consider your profile after 2nd round with client...then it we get shortlisted..would get the offer from the company

Directly they have given senior consultanat with 30% hike

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at HCL Technologies.

good and interactive

Senior Consultant Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at HCL Technologies.

very novice interview

Interview Questions
    negotiate like you are doing with a lala company.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at HCL Technologies in December 2011.

Communication was initiated by the recruitment HR. It was telephonic and for initial screening purposes where my notice period , expected CTC etc were asked. The HR was quite friendly and prompt in all the future communications. After the initial screening , a technical interview was conducted via telephone. On clearing the technical interview I received a communication within three days to attend a client interview over tele conference from one of the company's locations. The arrangements made for this interview was meticulously done and at each time the employer was respectful , patient and had made great efforts to make me feel comfortable. The final confirmation and negotiations on salary began a week later and the rest of the process including joining was extremely smooth.
    Technical questions centered around MQ and Message Broker migration and publish subscribe topology with MQ Telemetry

Interview Questions
    • Certain questions on SCADA node , as I had not worked on them.   Answer Question
    An employer and the prospective employee eventually end up at a log jam on salary and compensations negotiations. Make sure you do not sound desperate and be confident on what you are asking for.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at HCL Technologies in June 2010.

Pretty Easy in terms of interview