HCL Technologies Senior Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Jun 17, 2015

2.6

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at HCL Technologies (San Francisco, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

It started with an HR call followed by the Technical Lead and Competency HEad Interview. It was also around the Client for which I have been considered. Overall the profile matches the requirement was communicated to me.

Interview Questions

• What are different type of Waste in a Business Process?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for HCL Technologies

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at HCL Technologies (Jersey City, NJ) in November 2011.

Interview

The process started out with a phone interview on campus. A few days later I was invited to interview in NJ with a few other candidates from my university and other universities. We were asked to prepare a presentation on a question they had selected and have it ready for when we arrived. The interview process involved multiple one on ones and a group case project. In all it took the whole day.

Interview Questions

• Preparing the initial presentation. It involved a lot of additional research and work in a short time frame.   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at HCL Technologies in June 2010.

Interview

I was referred internally and did not go through the technical interview process with the hiring manager - which in retrospect was a mistake. Don't forget, the process is for the potential employee as well. Overall, it was a very valuable experience. I would still join the company

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not able to negotiate

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at HCL Technologies (Sunnyvale, CA) in June 2009.

Interview

Telephonic interview with HR and Technical panel
    Direct interview with the manager

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was decent

Senior Consultant Interview

Interview

3 rounds of interview

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at HCL Technologies (Bangalore (India)) in April 2013.

Interview

Very simple basic quations of the subject and have explined it...most of them are not that difficult...they test only fundamentals only and first they would prefer technical round and client round..later they would always consider your profile after 2nd round with client...then it we get shortlisted..would get the offer from the company

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Directly they have given senior consultanat with 30% hike

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at HCL Technologies (Hyderābād (India)).

Interview

good and interactive

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

very novice interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

negotiate like you are doing with a lala company.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai (India)) in December 2011.

Interview

Communication was initiated by the recruitment HR. It was telephonic and for initial screening purposes where my notice period , expected CTC etc were asked. The HR was quite friendly and prompt in all the future communications. After the initial screening , a technical interview was conducted via telephone. On clearing the technical interview I received a communication within three days to attend a client interview over tele conference from one of the company's locations. The arrangements made for this interview was meticulously done and at each time the employer was respectful , patient and had made great efforts to make me feel comfortable. The final confirmation and negotiations on salary began a week later and the rest of the process including joining was extremely smooth.
    Technical questions centered around MQ and Message Broker migration and publish subscribe topology with MQ Telemetry

Interview Questions

• Certain questions on SCADA node , as I had not worked on them.   Answer Question

Negotiation

An employer and the prospective employee eventually end up at a log jam on salary and compensations negotiations. Make sure you do not sound desperate and be confident on what you are asking for.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at HCL Technologies (New Delhi (India)) in June 2010.

Interview

Pretty Easy in terms of interview