HCL Technologies Senior Technical Lead Interview Questions

Updated Jun 1, 2015

2.2

Senior Technical Lead Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

a lot of technical questions

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for HCL Technologies

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at HCL Technologies (San Diego, CA).

Interview

If customer selects then you are done.

Interview Questions

• It all depends of the customer...   1 Answer

Negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at HCL Technologies (Bangalore (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

It was a scheduled walk in at Bangalore, Its a huge crowd as usual. As I applied for Automation Testing, the interview is on completely Java and Selenium. The interviewer was not i hurry to complete the round, seems he is in good mood of firing questions a lot. I am comfortably able to ans the questions and he is quite OK with my answers after this Manager round follows. Manager round is also went much on to technical and asked to write programs with some selenium questions.

Interview Questions

• JAVA hash maps, hash sets, vectors, selenium data providers   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bangalore (India)).

Interview

Two Technical Rounds and One HR Round of interviews are conducted. Both Technical and Non-technical areas are covered in those interviews. The interview process was initiated at morning; and it was completed by end of the same day.

Senior Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at HCL Technologies (Bangalore (India)) in December 2013.

Interview

Some consultant called me and arranged for an interview. And i was surprised to find that it was only a name sake arrangement. HCL has planned a walk-in and I had to wait for atleast 1 hr to get my turn. Interview questions were easy. They needed a lot of people. So not picky.

Interview Questions

• A few domain based questions. Mostly programming. like code to display + in a particular design, code to manipulate pointers ... etc .. My interviewer was observing the syntax and not the approach.   Answer Question

Senior Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at HCL Technologies (Calcutta (India)) in June 2013.

Interview

It was a scheduled walk in. Ask some question on current project. Some C link list and bitwise operator related question. Overall interview was easy. After one tech round HR round.

Interview Questions

• Describe Current project. Some question on link list and data structure.   Answer Question

Senior Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jhānsi (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at HCL Technologies (Jhānsi (India)) in October 2011.

Interview

i have good skills for this post . i work in skilling india as a technical lead 4 month experience

Interview Questions

• computer hardware and networking ,server 2008   1 Answer

Senior Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at HCL Technologies (Hyderābād (India)) in June 2010.

Interview

I have been to the Week End Hiring Process and I had One Technical Round on the Day and other Rounds I had 1( 1:1) Telephonic and 1 (1:1) manager Round) 1(1:1) HR Round.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was fixed No base for Negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at HCL Technologies (Bangalore (India)) in May 2010.

Interview

3 rounds of interview. Any one can get through it ,they only look for candidates who aks for less CTC.