HCL Technologies

Average Difficulty
7 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Technical Lead

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview Details – a lot of technical questions

Interview Question – algorithms and technology related questions   Answer Question

San Diego, CA

I applied through other source and the process took 2 months - interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview Details – If customer selects then you are done.

Interview Question – It all depends of the customer...   View Answer

Negotiation Details – yes

Bangalore (India)

I applied in-person and interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview Details – Two Technical Rounds and One HR Round of interviews are conducted. Both Technical and Non-technical areas are covered in those interviews. The interview process was initiated at morning; and it was completed by end of the same day.

Very Easy Interview

Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at HCL Technologies in December 2013.

Interview Details – Some consultant called me and arranged for an interview. And i was surprised to find that it was only a name sake arrangement. HCL has planned a walk-in and I had to wait for atleast 1 hr to get my turn.

Interview questions were easy. They needed a lot of people. So not picky.

Interview Question – A few domain based questions.
Mostly programming. like code to display + in a particular design, code to manipulate pointers ... etc ..
My interviewer was observing the syntax and not the approach.
  Answer Question

Jhānsi (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at HCL Technologies in October 2011.

Interview Details – i have good skills for this post . i work in skilling india as a technical lead 4 month experience

Interview Question – computer hardware and networking ,server 2008   View Answer

Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at HCL Technologies in May 2010.

Interview Details – 3 rounds of interview. Any one can get through it ,they only look for candidates who aks for less CTC.

Hyderābād (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at HCL Technologies in June 2010.

Interview Details – I have been to the Week End Hiring Process and I had One Technical Round on the Day and other Rounds I had 1( 1:1) Telephonic and 1 (1:1) manager Round) 1(1:1) HR Round.

Interview Question – Team Management Questions   View Answer

Negotiation Details – It was fixed No base for Negotiation.

Worked for HCL Technologies? Contribute to the Community!