Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at HCL Technologies
- Software Engineer (209)
- Senior Software Engineer (51)
- Lead Engineer (41)
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (29)
- Senior Analyst (21)
- Associate Consultant (21)
- Technical Lead (20)
- Analyst (16)
- Software Developer (16)
- Specialist (14)
- Management Trainee (14)
- Member Technical Staff (12)
- Consultant (12)
- Project Manager (12)
- GET (12)
- Senior Consultant (11)
- Senior Technical Lead (9)
- Senior Manager (9)
- Business Analyst (9)
- Tech Lead (9)
- Systems Analyst (8)
- Business Development Manager (7)
- Senior Specialist (6)
- Member, Technical Staff (6)
- Associate Software Engineer (6)
- Senior Management Trainee (5)
- Technical Specialist (5)
- Help Desk Analyst (5)
- Testing Engineer (5)
- Project Lead (5)
Software Development Engineer In Test Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Redmond, WA) in August 2012.
I had a phone interview that was non technical with an HR lady. She asked me about my experience and what I wanted to accomplish on the job. I then went in for an all day interview where I spent most of the time solving problems in a group setting. At the end I was grabbed for a one on one to answer a few questions on the whiteboard. Basic questions involving data structures, string manipulation, and OOP principles
- Code the Fibonacci sequence not using recursion Answer Question
There was a salary offer that wasn't really negotiable. I did have another offer at the time but it was less so I decided to go with this one.
Other Interview Reviews for HCL Technologies
Software Development Engineer In Test InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bellevue, WA) in January 2011.
Design analysis and algorithm questions.
- Write a program that takes a seven- digit telephone number and prints out all of the possible words that can represent the given number. Answer Question
Software Development Engineer In Test InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Redmond, WA) in January 2010.
It was easy. They just ask simple problem solving questions.