Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at HCL Technologies
- Software Engineer (198)
- Senior Software Engineer (48)
- Lead Engineer (35)
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (28)
- Senior Analyst (20)
- Technical Lead (18)
- Associate Consultant (18)
- Software Developer (15)
- Analyst (14)
- Management Trainee (13)
- Specialist (12)
- Member Technical Staff (12)
- Project Manager (11)
- GET (11)
- Consultant (10)
- Senior Consultant (10)
- Senior Technical Lead (9)
- Senior Manager (9)
- Business Analyst (9)
- Tech Lead (9)
- Business Development Manager (7)
- Systems Analyst (7)
- Senior Specialist (6)
- Member, Technical Staff (6)
- Associate Software Engineer (6)
- Technical Specialist (5)
- Help Desk Analyst (5)
- Testing Engineer (5)
- Member of Technical Staff (5)
- Manager (5)
Software Development Engineer In Test Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at HCL Technologies (Redmond, WA) in August 2012.
I had a phone interview that was non technical with an HR lady. She asked me about my experience and what I wanted to accomplish on the job. I then went in for an all day interview where I spent most of the time solving problems in a group setting. At the end I was grabbed for a one on one to answer a few questions on the whiteboard. Basic questions involving data structures, string manipulation, and OOP principles
- Code the Fibonacci sequence not using recursion Answer Question
There was a salary offer that wasn't really negotiable. I did have another offer at the time but it was less so I decided to go with this one.
Other Interview Reviews for HCL Technologies
Software Development Engineer In Test InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 3 days – interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bellevue, WA) in January 2011.
Design analysis and algorithm questions.
- Write a program that takes a seven- digit telephone number and prints out all of the possible words that can represent the given number. Answer Question
Software Development Engineer In Test InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days – interviewed at HCL Technologies (Redmond, WA) in January 2010.
It was easy. They just ask simple problem solving questions.