HCL Technologies

Average Difficulty
131 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview Details – got through the college campus interview. very easy questions about opps and c programming. Easy technical and HR rounds

Interview Question – all the questions are easy.. no such difficult question are asked   Answer Question

Software Engineer

I applied through college or university and interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview Details – I got in to HCL through campus recruitment. The first round was analytic and logical questions, the second round was a technical group discussion and the third round was an HR interview.

Interview Question – The interview was fairly easy and there was nothing unexpected   Answer Question

Interviewed at HCL Technologies

Interview Details – Quantitative aptitude test followed by Technical interview and Group Discussion.
Then HR interview at last.

Interview Question – Scenario based question in HR riybd   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Software Engineer

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview Details – Recruiter contact
Phone interview
onite client interview

Redmond, WA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at HCL Technologies in April 2011.

Interview Details – Only technical questions, no STAR questions. 1:1 interview in person.

Rochester, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at HCL Technologies in March 2013.

Interview Details – Applied through career fair in University. While submitting resume they asked me about my interest and availability. Then they gave me a paper for signing to schedule an interview on very next day in Univesity.

Interview Question – General Questions like which is most difficult project, what difficulties you had, What about team conflicts in team projects.etc.   Answer Question

Software Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview Details – couple of rounds of interview. The interview process was pretty slow.

Interview Question – reverse a sring   Answer Question

Coimbatore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview Details – - One Round of Technical - Will be basics on the subjects(For Freshers)
- Managerial Round(Just to check for the confidence level of the employee)
- HR Round(No discussion about salary package and all)

Negotiation Details – As I joined as a fresher, so there was no negotiation and fixed salary for freshers

Chennai (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at HCL Technologies in February 2010.

Interview Details – not so good interview process followed... not so standard questions asked. not so good interview process followed... not so standard questions asked not so good interview process followed... not so standard questions asked.

Interview Question – They ask questions not so relevant to current field .   Answer Question

Chennai (India)

I applied through college or university - interviewed at HCL Technologies in December 2011.

Interview Details – Two level of interviews: first technical round then followed by HR round. It took hardly a day for all the process and final results was declared next day if the interview. Interview panel was good and very helpful.

Interview Question – How i was going to deploy my final year engineering project.   Answer Question

Worked for HCL Technologies? Contribute to the Community!