HCL Technologies

Updated Nov 15, 2014

2.8

159 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Software Engineer Interview

Got placed in HCL technologies through campus placements in the year 2011, my final year. We had aptitude test conducted initially, which had 4 sections, logical, reasoning, verbal, programming. after clearing the first round, we had Technical+HR interview round. Technical questions from the electronics and communication branch were asked since, we were from EC background.

Other Interview Reviews for HCL Technologies

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at HCL Technologies.

got through the college campus interview. very easy questions about opps and c programming. Easy technical and HR rounds

Interview Questions
    • all the questions are easy.. no such difficult question are asked   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at HCL Technologies.

I got in to HCL through campus recruitment. The first round was analytic and logical questions, the second round was a technical group discussion and the third round was an HR interview.

Interview Questions
    • The interview was fairly easy and there was nothing unexpected   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Quantitative aptitude test followed by Technical interview and Group Discussion.
    Then HR interview at last.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at HCL Technologies.

Recruiter contact
    Phone interview
    onite client interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at HCL Technologies in March 2013.

Applied through career fair in University. While submitting resume they asked me about my interest and availability. Then they gave me a paper for signing to schedule an interview on very next day in Univesity.

Interview Questions
    • General Questions like which is most difficult project, what difficulties you had, What about team conflicts in team projects.etc.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at HCL Technologies.

couple of rounds of interview. The interview process was pretty slow.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at HCL Technologies in April 2011.

Only technical questions, no STAR questions. 1:1 interview in person.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at HCL Technologies.

The first round was online test containing aptitude,english,reasoning,c/c++ questions of duration around 2 hours followed by group discussion on the topic pre-decided by the moderator which was later followed by technical interview that tests your skills on C,C++,Java etc and then the final HR interview which basically tests your management skills required for the job.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at HCL Technologies in November 2014.

Call from mail.. asked currrent CTC and expected... then received call letter... I reached there and its all over.... they said our budget is equal to you current.... I cannot say my feelings in words...

its totally fricking experience to listen that there budget is equal to my current CTC... even they have asked me befire interview my current and expected... but still they called and do the fricking job..