HCL Technologies Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Mar 28, 2015

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at HCL Technologies in February 2015.

They were hiring multiple people for the position. It was a mass interview event, lots of candidates (used in & out like cattle). Most of the interviews flew in from out of state & some were from affiliated company's not HCL. I Spoke with 2 different people for about 15 minutes each. It appeared that if the first person you talked to thought you did well you were passed onto the next. My interview was at the end of the day and I was not able to speak to a 3rd person from HCL to get any questions answered,about the position as they had all left to go to the airport.

Interview Questions
No negotiations - I was emailed an acceptance package with the details. I had to agree to a salary amount through the recrutor before my interview

Other Interview Reviews for HCL Technologies

Software Engineer Interview

Got placed in HCL technologies through campus placements in the year 2011, my final year. We had aptitude test conducted initially, which had 4 sections, logical, reasoning, verbal, programming. after clearing the first round, we had Technical+HR interview round. Technical questions from the electronics and communication branch were asked since, we were from EC background.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at HCL Technologies.

got through the college campus interview. very easy questions about opps and c programming. Easy technical and HR rounds

Interview Questions
    • all the questions are easy.. no such difficult question are asked   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at HCL Technologies.

I got in to HCL through campus recruitment. The first round was analytic and logical questions, the second round was a technical group discussion and the third round was an HR interview.

Interview Questions
    • The interview was fairly easy and there was nothing unexpected   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Quantitative aptitude test followed by Technical interview and Group Discussion.
    Then HR interview at last.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at HCL Technologies.

Recruiter contact
    Phone interview
    onite client interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY
    Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at HCL Technologies in March 2013.

Applied through career fair in University. While submitting resume they asked me about my interest and availability. Then they gave me a paper for signing to schedule an interview on very next day in Univesity.

Interview Questions
    • General Questions like which is most difficult project, what difficulties you had, What about team conflicts in team projects.etc.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at HCL Technologies.

couple of rounds of interview. The interview process was pretty slow.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at HCL Technologies in May 2011.

I am not sure of the US interview process. I came on H1B to US. I was hired in India, where they have relatively good technical interview. Sometimes, they ask you question on techinologies even though its not all required by the project(or sometimes they themselves dont know about it :) )
    Generally have around 3 rounds of interview for someone with 3-7 years of experience.

Interview Questions
    • Questions are based on your years of experience   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at HCL Technologies in April 2011.

Only technical questions, no STAR questions. 1:1 interview in person.