HCL Technologies Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Sep 13, 2014

2.8

144 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Software Engineer Interview

Got placed in HCL technologies through campus placements in the year 2011, my final year. We had aptitude test conducted initially, which had 4 sections, logical, reasoning, verbal, programming. after clearing the first round, we had Technical+HR interview round. Technical questions from the electronics and communication branch were asked since, we were from EC background.

Other Interview Reviews for HCL Technologies

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at HCL Technologies.

got through the college campus interview. very easy questions about opps and c programming. Easy technical and HR rounds

Interview Questions
    • all the questions are easy.. no such difficult question are asked   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at HCL Technologies.

I got in to HCL through campus recruitment. The first round was analytic and logical questions, the second round was a technical group discussion and the third round was an HR interview.

Interview Questions
    • The interview was fairly easy and there was nothing unexpected   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Quantitative aptitude test followed by Technical interview and Group Discussion.
    Then HR interview at last.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Recruiter contact
    Phone interview
    onite client interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Redmond, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at HCL Technologies in April 2011.

Only technical questions, no STAR questions. 1:1 interview in person.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Rochester, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at HCL Technologies in March 2013.

Applied through career fair in University. While submitting resume they asked me about my interest and availability. Then they gave me a paper for signing to schedule an interview on very next day in Univesity.

Interview Questions
    • General Questions like which is most difficult project, what difficulties you had, What about team conflicts in team projects.etc.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at HCL Technologies.

couple of rounds of interview. The interview process was pretty slow.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at HCL Technologies.

written test,Group discussion, personal interview which mostly was concentrated on knowing about us and some questions on the engineering topics and questions depend upon the stream you belong and then some of the written exams were conducted before giving the joining again for our batch

Interview Questions
    • being electronics engineer questions were based on communication and electronic devices   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Hiring is done through written test for aptitude and logic reasoning test followed by group discussion and personal interview. All together process is comfortable. Total process is carried out in a week. First after application submission, You will be call for written test and after screening, selected candidate will go through group discussion and interview.

Worked for HCL Technologies? Contribute to the Community!