HCL Technologies Software Engineer Interview Questions & Reviews

138 interviews

2.8

138 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Software Engineer Interview

Got placed in HCL technologies through campus placements in the year 2011, my final year. We had aptitude test conducted initially, which had 4 sections, logical, reasoning, verbal, programming. after clearing the first round, we had Technical+HR interview round. Technical questions from the electronics and communication branch were asked since, we were from EC background.

Other Interview Reviews for HCL Technologies

Software Engineer Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at HCL Technologies.

got through the college campus interview. very easy questions about opps and c programming. Easy technical and HR rounds

Interview Questions
    • all the questions are easy.. no such difficult question are asked   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at HCL Technologies.

I got in to HCL through campus recruitment. The first round was analytic and logical questions, the second round was a technical group discussion and the third round was an HR interview.

Interview Questions
    • The interview was fairly easy and there was nothing unexpected   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Quantitative aptitude test followed by Technical interview and Group Discussion.
    Then HR interview at last.

Software Engineer Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Recruiter contact
    Phone interview
    onite client interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Redmond, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at HCL Technologies in April 2011.

Only technical questions, no STAR questions. 1:1 interview in person.

Anonymous Employee  in  Rochester, NY
    Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at HCL Technologies in March 2013.

Applied through career fair in University. While submitting resume they asked me about my interest and availability. Then they gave me a paper for signing to schedule an interview on very next day in Univesity.

Interview Questions
    • General Questions like which is most difficult project, what difficulties you had, What about team conflicts in team projects.etc.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at HCL Technologies.

couple of rounds of interview. The interview process was pretty slow.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I interviewed through other source - interviewed at HCL Technologies in August 2014.

There are three rounds first one is either technical written test or technical online test. next is technical face to face then next HR(Salary discussion)

very less hike

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at HCL Technologies in June 2014.

It was an easy process.
    Rounds - 3
    1sr round- Aptitude ,which is AMCAT test.
    2nd- Technical Round. Simple questions any average student with computer science degree can answer.

3rd- HR managerial
     This is quite tricky.
    They checked how practical are the candidates and ability to tale decisions.

Interview Questions
    • -difference between C and C++
      -write a program to find factorial
      -explain about your project you carried out in final year degree(this is the main part that you should explain with full confidence)

HR
      -introduce yourself
      -what are your strong and weak points . blah blah
        Answer Question

Worked for HCL Technologies? Contribute to the Community!