HCL Technologies Technical Lead Interview Questions & Reviews

12 interviews

2.5

12 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at HCL Technologies in October 2012.

I got call from HCL HR, process took one day with two rounds of technical interviews, first by technical lead and second by project manager and one HR interview.

Other Interview Reviews for HCL Technologies

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Coimbatore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at HCL Technologies in May 2010.

I am a campus recruit. Had three rounds of selection process. Written Technical exam, Technical interview and HR interview. Technical interview was intresting with core queries from OS, C++, OOPS and DBMS. HR was straightforward, more of character assessment.

Interview Questions
    • I dont remember any difficult query. Unexpected query was, HR asked me what is the salary you expect as my first query!   Answer Question

Technical Lead Interview

There is one round of technical interview and one round of HR discussion.
    Most of the questions are standard and for some questions they have asked me to write code.
    Interview planning and scheduling were went very punctual.

Interview Questions
    • Questions from design patterns are little bit scenario based.   Answer Question
    I have got what i was expecting.good.

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at HCL Technologies in February 2013.

I have exp on .NET, SSIS, SSRS so they took on SSIS & SSRS position.
    I attended interview in Chennai
    First round was technical and second on managerial round
    Finally they called me for HR.

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at HCL Technologies in June 2012.

Getting into the company might not be that difficult, just you need to time. Hiring process would be the same as with other companies, nothing special. Interview process slightly liberal as per my experience

Interview Questions
    • Minimal screening technically so average preperation should be sufficient   Answer Question
    I was unable to negotiate as I thought it was very fortunate to have got the offer. That was the mistake I did. Be very careful about the variable pay part, dont accept for it because it will never be paid

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days - interviewed at HCL Technologies in July 2009.

Very simple 2 rounds of interview. Most of them in this company are from Tamilnadu or Kerala. So, during the interview if the interviewer (is from tamil / kerala) they will try to select only those candidates who are from tamilnadu or keral. Otherwise they will simply ask about new technologies which they themselves wouldn't have worked (as HCL has all the out-dated technology projects). They will get the projects from the clients which other top IT companies would have rejected.

Pathetic, they have their own standards which they explain, We do not have any option other than to accept or reject.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at HCL Technologies in January 2010.

Most complicated interview process . questions tease mental ablity to solve tough technical questions. some questions are puzzle oriented . we have to tackle very hard to solve difficult questions . first time looks easy but tough to solve .

no negotiataion

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Noida (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I interviewed through other source. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at HCL Technologies in January 2013.

2 rounds of technical rounds+1 HR round

Interview Questions
    • simple questions asked. most of the questions was related to the current projects.   Answer Question
    follow the industry standard

Technical Lead Interview

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Two rounds of telephonic and HR round

They offered what I asked

Technical Lead Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Campus selections process includes
    - written test
    - Technical Interview
    - HR interview

clearing technical interview is not a big deal for campus joiners. The intention of the interview will be to understand whether the candidate can express his views or not. Also the questions in technical interview will be related to basics.

Interview Questions
    • I said that i'm interested in operating systems. but the questions i've been asked are completely related to DBMS   Answer Question

Worked for HCL Technologies? Contribute to the Community!