HCL Technologies

Updated Dec 18, 2014

2.9

89 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Management Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at HCL Technologies.

Campus Placement Process.
    3 Rounds:
    1st round - Behavioral and Interests driven. Questions like: How would you describe this room? What are the faults in the design? what would be fixes for said flaws? What kind of work interests you? etc.
    2nd round - Resume based. Walk through resume. Specific details related to points mentioned in resume including experience whilst working on projects, findings, issues and resolutions, etc.
    3rd round - HR. location preference/issues, salary negotiations, etc.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Hiring process involved Four rounds. Written Test, Group Discussion, Technical Round and HR Interview. As it was a on campus interview it was easy. Written test had aptitude questions and c programming questions.

Infrastructure Transition and Transformation Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at HCL Technologies in October 2014.

Contacted by company recruiter on Friday afternoon. Asked on Saturday to interview with PMO director in India @ 9:30PM Sunday night. The phone bridge number provided by the recruiter was wrong but the interviewer called me on my cell phone. PMO director described his interview expectations and process. Very refreshing. Questions were technical in nature; requested definition of terms within the job responsibilities. Very easy interview. After 1 hour interview, PMO director said that he was happy and wanted to make a decision ASAP. Next step was a face-to-face interview. I had to contact recruiter to schedule

Face to face interview was at company office in Frisco TX with service delivery VP. The person was 45 minutes late to the interview due to a meeting with a customer. When it took place, the interview lasted over an hour. Questions focused on personality, description of most current projects.

Continued questions throughout the process of my willingness to relocate to Dallas. All through the process, I responded that I was willing to relocate. A week after interview, was told that I made a good impression but were concerned about my willingness to relocate.

I took my name out of consideration due to 2 other offers received.

Infrastructure Project Manager - Contractor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at HCL Technologies in October 2014.

Initial contact and prescreen with a recruiting firm. 2 weeks later had a 1/2 hour phone interview with end client. Next would be face2face if selected for the final group of candidates, and then a background check.

Interview Questions
    • What type of infrastructure projects have you worked with the past?   View Answer
    • Have you ever managed teams that included members from other countries?   View Answer
    • Describe your experience with virtualization.   View Answer
    • How long have you been managingvinfrastructure projects?   View Answer

Senior Consultant MicroStrategy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at HCL Technologies.

Round 1 - Technical Round
    It was an easy round. Just a read up on readily available interview questions on the internet would suffice.
    Round 2 - Behavioral Round
    It was more of an chat than an interview. Discussed on project execution methodologies, previous experiences.

Got a better offer with another firm

Systems Analyst Interview

It was an on-campus recruitment at a famous college in Bangalore. There was an initial aptitude test to clear, followed by an in-person interview which was mostly based on the details on my resume and some basic HR related questions which was pretty simple to deal with. Since they were mass recruiters, the interviewer seemed pretty chilled out and eased me through the process.

Interview Questions
    • Honestly, the in-person interview was pretty simple. The aptitude test requires some preparation.   Answer Question

Systems Architect III Interview

The interview did not match the job description. The interview was appointment late at night, and THEY DONT SPEAK ENGLISH

i had to ask them to repeat each question 10 times

Interview Questions
    • I dont know i could not understand the words the spoke...i had to ask them to repeat each question 10 times   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Got placed in HCL technologies through campus placements in the year 2011, my final year. We had aptitude test conducted initially, which had 4 sections, logical, reasoning, verbal, programming. after clearing the first round, we had Technical+HR interview round. Technical questions from the electronics and communication branch were asked since, we were from EC background.

Software Developer I Interview

they will call for one round of written basic questions, then 2 rounds o technical interview and one HR round also once it was done on a playground with shamiyana allover dust are flying no one was interested in the interview.

ok

Technical Lead Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at HCL Technologies in July 2014.

Interview process went on with 3rd round. 1st was a telephonic and F2F in which i went to Hyderabad HCL, HR confereced to chennai team. On monday i got call from HR saying i was selected and discussed about Salary negiotations. the process on July 24th & ends by July 28th. Still I have not received offer letter

Interview Questions
    • why team is not giving response to my email/phone call?   View Answer