HCL Technologies Interview Questions in United States

Updated Jul 28, 2015

2.9

Weblogic Administrative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

Initial screening will be done. You will be informed after two weeks. Next round of interview in two weeks, wait for two weeks. you will be called again with result. You will be boarded after two weeks again. As you need to give two weeks notice Total process will take 2 months. Lot of patience needed. If its urgent requiremen, then also one month time will be there.

Interview Questions

• How is your typical day? What is the recent issue you resolved?   Answer Question

Mobile Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at HCL Technologies (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

I have been contacted through the recruiter and delivery manager. Initial telephonic discussion about your expectations, roles and responsibilities. Initially they will agree to your all terms and expected compensation, after interview they will negotiate. They will ready to pay certain amount. Then after 2 days there higher management will reduce the budget for this position so they will stop replying you. After follow up you will come to know they don't have budget and they even don't have budget to reply to emails and calls when they don't want to go ahead with selected candidates. Simple don't join and don't even think to schedule interview because initially they will commit everything but when it comes to rolling out offer they keep crying and start hiding there faces.

Interview Questions

• Very easy interview process. The people who take interview think that they are Steve jobs, big attitude and ego kind of technical panel. They keep asking invalid kind of questions and approach to solve them, then you cant convince them its not valid statement.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at HCL Technologies in April 2015.

Interview

Two Tech process one managerial but the feedback process is very slow, which should be proper as from starting that anyone can have quick steps and make himself available for the next opprtunity

package offer is less than 40%

Member of Technical Staff Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

Camus placement was done in the University. we had the written round initially followed by the technical round and last was the HR Round. out of 160+ candidates only 16 of them got through.

Senior Java Dev Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

Applied through recruiter . Got interview call on same day . I was,t ready for that . It was a Skype interview . They was looking for some one with more then 8 years of experience. I had only 5 .

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at HCL Technologies (Seattle, WA) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied this job from a job board That recruitment was posted by a vendor of this company. So I was contacted by a recruiter. He wanted me to go to interview in the afternoon of same day. I felt it was too rushed. I asked him that would I have another option? He thought about it for a while then said how about afternoon of the next day. I had 2 interviews on that day. First one was their leader of recruiter team. I had good conversation with him. Second one was with his boss. But I was not sure about his position. He liked to change the topics very fast, sometimes I even didnt have enough time to finish current question. He also asked me write down what I do daily on a big white board. Feeling stressful with this boss. Have not heard from them about their decision.

Interview Questions

• what do you often do about your current job? why do you want to do this job? what do you know about our company? how do you learn English(I am not a native speaker)? could you accept overtime work at the weekend or some holidays? etc.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at HCL Technologies (Nashville, TN) in February 2015.

Interview

They were hiring multiple people for the position. It was a mass interview event, lots of candidates (used in & out like cattle). Most of the interviews flew in from out of state & some were from affiliated company's not HCL. I Spoke with 2 different people for about 15 minutes each. It appeared that if the first person you talked to thought you did well you were passed onto the next. My interview was at the end of the day and I was not able to speak to a 3rd person from HCL to get any questions answered,about the position as they had all left to go to the airport.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations - I was emailed an acceptance package with the details. I had to agree to a salary amount through the recrutor before my interview

Technical Lead Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

Interview process was pretty straightforward. Got a call from HCL HR a meeting was setup immediately by the HCL team working at the client site and then the interview with the client few days later. Got an offer in less than a week.

Interview Questions

• No. As long as you know your work, you should be fine. Nothing unexpected   Answer Question

Technical Support Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at HCL Technologies in January 2015.

Interview

Took a test then had a formal interview. They offered me the job asked me for my social security number and then they never called me back with a start date.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none $15.59 hr

SAP SD/OTD Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at HCL Technologies in January 2015.

Interview

One round of telephonic interview with Richard Rauch from HCL Technologies for Goodrich/UTAS project. Conversation went very well dwelling on my SAP SD experience including topics of Order Management, Pricing, Leadership qualities, logistics execution, interfaces, etc. Richard is an approachable individual with good knowledge in SAP and attention to client's requirement.

Interview Questions

• Knowledge of AOPB (Advanced Order Processing and Billing) in SAP SD.   1 Answer

Negotiation

We agreed upon the rate before the interview and the company held its promise.