HCL Workforce Solutions

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Consultant Interview

Consultant

The process took a day - interviewed at HCL Workforce Solutions in April 2011.

Interview Details – I had an initial screening over the telephone, to check my communication skills (which is very critical when interacting with the client) and interest towards the job offer.

After 3 days, I got a call again from the company and was asked to appear for an interview on a certain date.

For the interview, I arranged all my relevant documents in place, and did a thorough study of my CV (since that is the crux). You should be able to impress the interviewer with your confidence, domain knowledge as well as your understanding of the industry and the company.

Interview Question – Why should the company select you?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Consultant
Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at HCL Workforce Solutions in April 2010.

Interview Details – Not a detailed interview process. Very time critic recruitment process ,

Negotiation Details – all were good

Interviews for Top Jobs at HCL Workforce Solutions

Worked for HCL Workforce Solutions? Contribute to the Community!