HCL Workforce Solutions Interview Questions

3.1

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HCL Workforce Solutions.

Interview

Need to HR policies, guidelines, benefits. Phone and in person interview .

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Workforce Solutions (London, England (UK)).

Interview

2 phone interviews, 2 face to face interviews, one with hiring manager and one with peers

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amritsar (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Workforce Solutions (Amritsar (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

I can work with honesty and do for the better impression to the others. I will also to do the better impression to get any oppurtunity...

Interview Questions

• What you have the knowledge for this opportunity ? and what would you aspect for doing the best ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Nothing else !

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at HCL Workforce Solutions (Chennai (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

Aptitude test, personal interview, technical interview

Interview Questions

• Analytical, engineering, technical language   1 Answer

Group Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at HCL Workforce Solutions (Chennai (India)) in July 2011.

Interview

Fast on Technical/Management Interview Process and HR process was delay

Interview Questions

• Reason to Relocate from BLR to Chennai   1 Answer
    • How to Manage Customer when last minute Critical issue faced just before UAT   2 Answers

Negotiation

Salary Negotiation

Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Workforce Solutions in April 2011.

Interview

I had an initial screening over the telephone, to check my communication skills (which is very critical when interacting with the client) and interest towards the job offer. After 3 days, I got a call again from the company and was asked to appear for an interview on a certain date. For the interview, I arranged all my relevant documents in place, and did a thorough study of my CV (since that is the crux). You should be able to impress the interviewer with your confidence, domain knowledge as well as your understanding of the industry and the company.

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HCL Workforce Solutions (Chennai (India)) in January 2011.

Interview

it was good,..there was an aptitude round on the first day,. they checked our strengths in english,computer knowledge, maths and general ability, this was followed by interview cum GD which lasted for about half an hour. they announced the results afterwards.

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Workforce Solutions (Noida (India)) in October 2010.

Interview

We had a off campus selection.After clearing the written we receive a call for interview.Interview takes a whole day .And in evening we are out with a pleasant smile.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Workforce Solutions (Bangalore (India)) in September 2010.

Interview

As industry standards

Interview Questions

Negotiation

its good

Test Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Helsinki, Southern Finland (Finland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at HCL Workforce Solutions (Helsinki, Southern Finland (Finland)) in July 2010.

Interview

I got referred by one of my friend and then HR called for initial screening and then had technical interview and HR round to complete the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Can we change the policy in GW product   1 Answer
    • Testing techniques   1 Answer