HCL Workforce Solutions Interview Questions

3.2

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Workforce Solutions in August 2011.

Interview

First contacted by a recruiter to discuss the opportunity. Given an assignment to create a powerpoint presentation regarding various ERP systems. In a 1:1 phone interview, I had the opportunity to discuss the presentation with an HR manager. Afterwards, I was brought into their Jersey City office. Given an assignment to complete on-site as well as the opportunity to present my previous presentation to a panel.

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at HCL Workforce Solutions (Mumbai (India)) in July 2009.

Interview

First stage is to short list your resume. Once your resume is short listed recruitment team schedule your interview as per your availability. In my case it was telephonic as I couldn't travel for face to face. If your first round is clear then for second round they may call for face to face interview to check your personality, communications skills and may check technical too. If you're through then next is salary negotiation.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Workforce Solutions (London, England (UK)).

Interview

2 phone interviews, 2 face to face interviews, one with hiring manager and one with peers

Actuarial Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Romford, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HCL Workforce Solutions (Romford, England (UK)) in September 2012.

Interview

one numerical test - basic but also includes uniform distribution stuff one excel exercise - interesting excercise about with-profits funds INTERVIEW: basic questions, why did you choose your uni, why this course also: biggest achievement, how do you work in a team (..)

Interview Questions

• explain pi to someone with no maths background / explain standard deviation   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Workforce Solutions in February 2010.

Interview

First they called me asking for the time of the telephonic interview. Once that was passed I was called to Chennai to the offices for a face to face interview.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HCL Workforce Solutions (Chennai (India)) in January 2011.

Interview

it was good,..there was an aptitude round on the first day,. they checked our strengths in english,computer knowledge, maths and general ability, this was followed by interview cum GD which lasted for about half an hour. they announced the results afterwards.

Group Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at HCL Workforce Solutions (Chennai (India)) in July 2011.

Interview

Fast on Technical/Management Interview Process and HR process was delay

Interview Questions

• Reason to Relocate from BLR to Chennai   1 Answer
    • How to Manage Customer when last minute Critical issue faced just before UAT   2 Answers

Negotiation

Salary Negotiation

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at HCL Workforce Solutions in December 2011.

Interview

hiiiii, recently hcl drive conducted in our college.. it consists of 5 rouds like,,, 1.verbal written 2.GD/JAM/Personal Interview 3.Technical HR/General HR 4.Apptitude Written (finall)

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at HCL Workforce Solutions (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in April 2010.

Interview

Not a detailed interview process. Very time critic recruitment process ,

Negotiation

all were good

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Workforce Solutions (Bangalore (India)) in September 2010.

Interview

As industry standards

Interview Questions

Negotiation

its good