HCL Workforce Solutions

Updated Feb 14, 2014

Getting the Interview

21 candidate interviews

Entry Level Consultant Interview

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at HCL Workforce Solutions in August 2011.

Interview Details – First contacted by a recruiter to discuss the opportunity. Given an assignment to create a powerpoint presentation regarding various ERP systems. In a 1:1 phone interview, I had the opportunity to discuss the presentation with an HR manager. Afterwards, I was brought into their Jersey City office. Given an assignment to complete on-site as well as the opportunity to present my previous presentation to a panel.

Interview Question – Provide an example of smart technology?   Answer Question

Technical Recruiter Interview

Technical Recruiter
London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at HCL Workforce Solutions.

Interview Details – 2 phone interviews, 2 face to face interviews, one with hiring manager and one with peers

Interview Question – Tell me about a time that you misjudged a person.   Answer Question

Specialist Interview

Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at HCL Workforce Solutions in July 2009.

Interview Details – First stage is to short list your resume. Once your resume is short listed recruitment team schedule your interview as per your availability. In my case it was telephonic as I couldn't travel for face to face. If your first round is clear then for second round they may call for face to face interview to check your personality, communications skills and may check technical too. If you're through then next is salary negotiation.

Negotiation Details – Yes.

Test Lead Interview

Test Lead
Helsinki, Southern Finland (Finland)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at HCL Workforce Solutions in July 2010.

Interview Details – I got referred by one of my friend and then HR called for initial screening and then had technical interview and HR round to complete the interview process.

Interview Questions

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Chennai (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at HCL Workforce Solutions in February 2012.

Interview Details – Aptitude test, personal interview, technical interview

Interview Question – Analytical, engineering, technical language   View Answer

Trainee Systems Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at HCL Workforce Solutions in April 2010.

Interview Details – It was good and they asked about every aspect of my job profile, one on one interview is quite good, however test paper is easy to perform.

Interview Question – Where will you see yourself 5 years down the line   Answer Question

GET Interview

Noida (India)

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at HCL Workforce Solutions in October 2010.

Interview Details – We had a off campus selection.After clearing the written we receive a call for interview.Interview takes a whole day .And in evening we are out with a pleasant smile.

Interview Question – Tell me anything about you apart from this resume.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at HCL Workforce Solutions in April 2011.

Interview Details – I had an initial screening over the telephone, to check my communication skills (which is very critical when interacting with the client) and interest towards the job offer.

After 3 days, I got a call again from the company and was asked to appear for an interview on a certain date.

For the interview, I arranged all my relevant documents in place, and did a thorough study of my CV (since that is the crux). You should be able to impress the interviewer with your confidence, domain knowledge as well as your understanding of the industry and the company.

Interview Question – Why should the company select you?   Answer Question

Tech Support Interview

Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at HCL Workforce Solutions in March 2012.

Interview Details – It took me nearly 2-weeks to complete all the tests and paperwork, and it was ONLY for temporary placement. I was very dissatisfied with the amount of work I was offered, and when I was offered employment it was usually last minute (because another temp was sick or missing) and consisted of less than four hours per day foe less than part- or half-time work. Professionalism is not always appreciated by consistent work. I felt there was favoritism toward young men and day laborers rather than professionals looking for a foot into the job market

Interview Question – if u love someone , that person is also serious on u ,,,Then how will u convince ur parents ????   View Answer

Senior Manager Interview

Senior Manager

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at HCL Workforce Solutions in February 2012.

Interview Details – It was a good process and completely fair for me to get a chance to work on the new organisation which it was almost like a dream as it had been a nice company always but dont know about it as it was in a small location but since that time its ok

Interview Question – what do you know about hcl   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at HCL Workforce Solutions

Worked for HCL Workforce Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at HCL Workforce Solutions interview questions and advice. All 21 interview reviews posted anonymously by HCL Workforce Solutions employees and interview candidates.