HCL Workforce Solutions Interview Questions

3.2

Human Resources Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at HCL Workforce Solutions.

Need to HR policies, guidelines, benefits. Phone and in person interview .

Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at HCL Workforce Solutions in March 2012.

It took me nearly 2-weeks to complete all the tests and paperwork, and it was ONLY for temporary placement. I was very dissatisfied with the amount of work I was offered, and when I was offered employment it was usually last minute (because another temp was sick or missing) and consisted of less than four hours per day foe less than part- or half-time work. Professionalism is not always appreciated by consistent work. I felt there was favoritism toward young men and day laborers rather than professionals looking for a foot into the job market

Interview Questions
    • if u love someone , that person is also serious on u ,,,Then how will u convince ur parents ????   View Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at HCL Workforce Solutions in September 2010.

As industry standards

its good

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amritsar (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amritsar (India)

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at HCL Workforce Solutions in April 2012.

I can work with honesty and do for the better impression to the others.
    I will also to do the better impression to get any oppurtunity...

Interview Questions
    • What you have the knowledge for this opportunity ? and what would you aspect for doing the best ?   View Answer
    Nothing else !

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at HCL Workforce Solutions in February 2012.

Aptitude test, personal interview, technical interview

Interview Questions
    • Analytical, engineering, technical language   View Answer

Senior Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at HCL Workforce Solutions in February 2012.

It was a good process and completely fair for me to get a chance to work on the new organisation which it was almost like a dream as it had been a nice company always but dont know about it as it was in a small location but since that time its ok

Trainee Systems Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at HCL Workforce Solutions in April 2010.

It was good and they asked about every aspect of my job profile, one on one interview is quite good, however test paper is easy to perform.

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at HCL Workforce Solutions in October 2010.

We had a off campus selection.After clearing the written we receive a call for interview.Interview takes a whole day .And in evening we are out with a pleasant smile.

Consultant Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at HCL Workforce Solutions in April 2011.

I had an initial screening over the telephone, to check my communication skills (which is very critical when interacting with the client) and interest towards the job offer.

After 3 days, I got a call again from the company and was asked to appear for an interview on a certain date.

For the interview, I arranged all my relevant documents in place, and did a thorough study of my CV (since that is the crux). You should be able to impress the interviewer with your confidence, domain knowledge as well as your understanding of the industry and the company.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at HCL Workforce Solutions in February 2010.

First they called me asking for the time of the telephonic interview. Once that was passed I was called to Chennai to the offices for a face to face interview.