HCL Workforce Solutions Interview Questions

3.2

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at HCL Workforce Solutions.

Interview

Need to HR policies, guidelines, benefits. Phone and in person interview .

Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at HCL Workforce Solutions (Hyderābād (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

It took me nearly 2-weeks to complete all the tests and paperwork, and it was ONLY for temporary placement. I was very dissatisfied with the amount of work I was offered, and when I was offered employment it was usually last minute (because another temp was sick or missing) and consisted of less than four hours per day foe less than part- or half-time work. Professionalism is not always appreciated by consistent work. I felt there was favoritism toward young men and day laborers rather than professionals looking for a foot into the job market

Interview Questions

• if u love someone , that person is also serious on u ,,,Then how will u convince ur parents ????   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at HCL Workforce Solutions (Bangalore (India)) in September 2010.

Interview

As industry standards

Interview Questions

Negotiation

its good

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amritsar (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at HCL Workforce Solutions (Amritsar (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

I can work with honesty and do for the better impression to the others.
    I will also to do the better impression to get any oppurtunity...

Interview Questions

• What you have the knowledge for this opportunity ? and what would you aspect for doing the best ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Nothing else !

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at HCL Workforce Solutions (Chennai (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

Aptitude test, personal interview, technical interview

Interview Questions

• Analytical, engineering, technical language   1 Answer

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at HCL Workforce Solutions in February 2012.

Interview

It was a good process and completely fair for me to get a chance to work on the new organisation which it was almost like a dream as it had been a nice company always but dont know about it as it was in a small location but since that time its ok

Trainee Systems Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at HCL Workforce Solutions in April 2010.

Interview

It was good and they asked about every aspect of my job profile, one on one interview is quite good, however test paper is easy to perform.

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at HCL Workforce Solutions (Noida (India)) in October 2010.

Interview

We had a off campus selection.After clearing the written we receive a call for interview.Interview takes a whole day .And in evening we are out with a pleasant smile.

Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at HCL Workforce Solutions in April 2011.

Interview

I had an initial screening over the telephone, to check my communication skills (which is very critical when interacting with the client) and interest towards the job offer.

After 3 days, I got a call again from the company and was asked to appear for an interview on a certain date.

For the interview, I arranged all my relevant documents in place, and did a thorough study of my CV (since that is the crux). You should be able to impress the interviewer with your confidence, domain knowledge as well as your understanding of the industry and the company.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at HCL Workforce Solutions in February 2010.

Interview

First they called me asking for the time of the telephonic interview. Once that was passed I was called to Chennai to the offices for a face to face interview.