HCL Workforce Solutions

www.hclworkforce.com

HCL Workforce Solutions Interview Questions

3.2

Human Resources Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at HCL Workforce Solutions.

Need to HR policies, guidelines, benefits. Phone and in person interview .

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at HCL Workforce Solutions.

2 phone interviews, 2 face to face interviews, one with hiring manager and one with peers

Actuarial Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Romford, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Romford, England (UK)

I applied online – interviewed at HCL Workforce Solutions in September 2012.

one numerical test - basic but also includes uniform distribution stuff
    one excel exercise - interesting excercise about with-profits funds
    INTERVIEW: basic questions, why did you choose your uni, why this course
    also: biggest achievement, how do you work in a team (..)

Interview Questions
    • explain pi to someone with no maths background / explain standard deviation   View Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at HCL Workforce Solutions in January 2010.

Very Simple. I got offer during campus recruitment. There was an aptitude test. then technical round and HR round.

Test Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Helsinki, Southern Finland (Finland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Helsinki, Southern Finland (Finland)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at HCL Workforce Solutions in July 2010.

I got referred by one of my friend and then HR called for initial screening and then had technical interview and HR round to complete the interview process.

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at HCL Workforce Solutions in July 2009.

First stage is to short list your resume. Once your resume is short listed recruitment team schedule your interview as per your availability. In my case it was telephonic as I couldn't travel for face to face. If your first round is clear then for second round they may call for face to face interview to check your personality, communications skills and may check technical too. If you're through then next is salary negotiation.

Consultant Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at HCL Workforce Solutions in April 2011.

I had an initial screening over the telephone, to check my communication skills (which is very critical when interacting with the client) and interest towards the job offer.

After 3 days, I got a call again from the company and was asked to appear for an interview on a certain date.

For the interview, I arranged all my relevant documents in place, and did a thorough study of my CV (since that is the crux). You should be able to impress the interviewer with your confidence, domain knowledge as well as your understanding of the industry and the company.

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at HCL Workforce Solutions in October 2010.

We had a off campus selection.After clearing the written we receive a call for interview.Interview takes a whole day .And in evening we are out with a pleasant smile.

Trainee Systems Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at HCL Workforce Solutions in April 2010.

It was good and they asked about every aspect of my job profile, one on one interview is quite good, however test paper is easy to perform.

Senior Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at HCL Workforce Solutions in February 2012.

It was a good process and completely fair for me to get a chance to work on the new organisation which it was almost like a dream as it had been a nice company always but dont know about it as it was in a small location but since that time its ok