HCL Workforce Solutions

www.hclworkforce.com

HCL Workforce Solutions Interview Questions

3.2

Consultant Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at HCL Workforce Solutions in April 2011.

I had an initial screening over the telephone, to check my communication skills (which is very critical when interacting with the client) and interest towards the job offer.

After 3 days, I got a call again from the company and was asked to appear for an interview on a certain date.

For the interview, I arranged all my relevant documents in place, and did a thorough study of my CV (since that is the crux). You should be able to impress the interviewer with your confidence, domain knowledge as well as your understanding of the industry and the company.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at HCL Workforce Solutions in January 2011.

it was good,..there was an aptitude round on the first day,. they checked our strengths in english,computer knowledge, maths and general ability, this was followed by interview cum GD which lasted for about half an hour. they announced the results afterwards.

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at HCL Workforce Solutions in October 2010.

We had a off campus selection.After clearing the written we receive a call for interview.Interview takes a whole day .And in evening we are out with a pleasant smile.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at HCL Workforce Solutions in September 2010.

As industry standards

its good

Test Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Helsinki, Southern Finland (Finland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Helsinki, Southern Finland (Finland)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at HCL Workforce Solutions in July 2010.

I got referred by one of my friend and then HR called for initial screening and then had technical interview and HR round to complete the interview process.

Trainee Systems Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at HCL Workforce Solutions in April 2010.

It was good and they asked about every aspect of my job profile, one on one interview is quite good, however test paper is easy to perform.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at HCL Workforce Solutions in April 2010.

Not a detailed interview process. Very time critic recruitment process ,

all were good

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at HCL Workforce Solutions in February 2010.

First they called me asking for the time of the telephonic interview. Once that was passed I was called to Chennai to the offices for a face to face interview.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at HCL Workforce Solutions in January 2010.

Very Simple. I got offer during campus recruitment. There was an aptitude test. then technical round and HR round.

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at HCL Workforce Solutions in July 2009.

First stage is to short list your resume. Once your resume is short listed recruitment team schedule your interview as per your availability. In my case it was telephonic as I couldn't travel for face to face. If your first round is clear then for second round they may call for face to face interview to check your personality, communications skills and may check technical too. If you're through then next is salary negotiation.