HCL Workforce Solutions Software Engineer Interview Questions

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at HCL Workforce Solutions (Chennai (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

Aptitude test, personal interview, technical interview

Interview Questions

• Analytical, engineering, technical language   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for HCL Workforce Solutions

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at HCL Workforce Solutions (Chennai (India)) in January 2011.

Interview

it was good,..there was an aptitude round on the first day,. they checked our strengths in english,computer knowledge, maths and general ability, this was followed by interview cum GD which lasted for about half an hour. they announced the results afterwards.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at HCL Workforce Solutions (Bangalore (India)) in September 2010.

Interview

As industry standards

Interview Questions

Negotiation

its good

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at HCL Workforce Solutions in February 2010.

Interview

First they called me asking for the time of the telephonic interview. Once that was passed I was called to Chennai to the offices for a face to face interview.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at HCL Workforce Solutions (New Delhi (India)) in January 2010.

Interview

Very Simple. I got offer during campus recruitment. There was an aptitude test. then technical round and HR round.