HCL Workforce Solutions

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

New Delhi (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at HCL Workforce Solutions in January 2010.

Interview Details – Very Simple. I got offer during campus recruitment. There was an aptitude test. then technical round and HR round.

Interview Question – Aptitude question   Answer Question

Chennai (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at HCL Workforce Solutions in February 2012.

Interview Details – Aptitude test, personal interview, technical interview

Interview Question – Analytical, engineering, technical language   View Answer

Bangalore (India)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at HCL Workforce Solutions in September 2010.

Interview Details – As industry standards

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – its good

Chennai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at HCL Workforce Solutions in January 2011.

Interview Details – it was good,..there was an aptitude round on the first day,. they checked our strengths in english,computer knowledge, maths and general ability, this was followed by interview cum GD which lasted for about half an hour. they announced the results afterwards.

Interview Question – database qns   Answer Question

Software Engineer

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at HCL Workforce Solutions in February 2010.

Interview Details – First they called me asking for the time of the telephonic interview. Once that was passed I was called to Chennai to the offices for a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at HCL Workforce Solutions

Worked for HCL Workforce Solutions? Contribute to the Community!