HCR ManorCare CNA Interview Questions

2.0

CNA Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at HCR ManorCare.

Interview

The hiring process was very thorough, background checks, tb test and a long orientation process, we also did a lot of training in other buildings. This company is very diverse

Interview Questions

• Why are you the perfect fit for this job?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for HCR ManorCare

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sparks, NV

Application

I applied online – interviewed at HCR ManorCare (Sparks, NV) in December 2012.

Interview

I was called over an interview and was asked a few questions. I was then asked if I could come in to interview. I was interviewed in person by the ADON and she gave me a tour and then took me to talk with human resources. They didn't even tell me that I got the job; they just started handing me papers to sign. I had to ask if I got the job and they said yes you did. After filling out paperwork, they had me go straight to the urgent care to get my drug test and physical. I had to wait two weeks for the next new hire orientation

Negotiation

There was none.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bay City, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at HCR ManorCare (Bay City, MI) in April 2012.

Interview

simple standard interview questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at HCR ManorCare (Springfield, MO) in April 2012.

Interview

Was basically shown the facility and asked a few questions about schooling and previous jobs....also was asked what I would do if I saw someone stealing. That was about it....was more like talking to an old friend than a job interview.

Interview Questions

• If you saw a seasoned CNA doing something wrong how would you respond to that employee while in the patients room?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I have 3 different saturdays in May that I have to have off...I told him about them and he replied with, "Done"!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at HCR ManorCare (Sunnyvale, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

Interview & Hired several days later. Pre-employment drug screen, physical within a week or so. They are not in a hurry. Interviewed with one person on phone, and another in 1:1 at facility. Standard questions with some basic skills type questions related to your certification as a CNA, and really -- you should know this inside and out.

Interview Questions

• They seem to focus on interpersonal skills such as relating to other coworkers and conflict resolution.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation - they pay what they pay.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fond du Lac, WI

Application

I applied online – interviewed at HCR ManorCare (Fond du Lac, WI) in September 2011.

Interview

Applied online - Interviewed in person which went well with no difficulty. Two staff (OM & Admin) present at interview. No issues or concerns unanswered, philosophy of organization aligned with interviewee.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They would not negotiate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at HCR ManorCare (Austin, TX) in July 2009.

Interview

3 interviews, very polite , short walk through & short detail on job dutys

Interview Questions

• How do you think you will like it here or fit in ?   2 Answers

Negotiation

You go to work to make money an make career advances as well as gain experience not socialize or make friend . If it does happen keel it professional . There will always be someone who will give you a hardtime dont take it to personel its a demanding field that creates high levels of stress.

CNA Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at HCR ManorCare.

Interview

I was interviewed due to a friend pushing thru my application. I met with HR then a nurse, and it was a stream line process. I was given the green light, told my references would be called and given my drug test paper work.