HCR ManorCare CNA Interview Questions & Reviews

1.8

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sunnyvale, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at HCR ManorCare in January 2012.

Interview & Hired several days later. Pre-employment drug screen, physical within a week or so. They are not in a hurry. Interviewed with one person on phone, and another in 1:1 at facility. Standard questions with some basic skills type questions related to your certification as a CNA, and really -- you should know this inside and out.

Interview Questions
  • They seem to focus on interpersonal skills such as relating to other coworkers and conflict resolution.   Answer Question
No negotiation - they pay what they pay.

Other Interview Reviews for HCR ManorCare

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at HCR ManorCare in July 2009.

3 interviews, very polite , short walk through & short detail on job dutys

Interview Questions
    You go to work to make money an make career advances as well as gain experience not socialize or make friend . If it does happen keel it professional . There will always be someone who will give you a hardtime dont take it to personel its a demanding field that creates high levels of stress.

CNA Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at HCR ManorCare.

The hiring process was very thorough, background checks, tb test and a long orientation process, we also did a lot of training in other buildings. This company is very diverse

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sparks, NV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sparks, NV

I interviewed online - interviewed at HCR ManorCare in December 2012.

I was called over an interview and was asked a few questions. I was then asked if I could come in to interview. I was interviewed in person by the ADON and she gave me a tour and then took me to talk with human resources. They didn't even tell me that I got the job; they just started handing me papers to sign. I had to ask if I got the job and they said yes you did. After filling out paperwork, they had me go straight to the urgent care to get my drug test and physical. I had to wait two weeks for the next new hire orientation

There was none.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bay City, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bay City, MI

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at HCR ManorCare in April 2012.

simple standard interview questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Springfield, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at HCR ManorCare in April 2012.

Was basically shown the facility and asked a few questions about schooling and previous jobs....also was asked what I would do if I saw someone stealing. That was about it....was more like talking to an old friend than a job interview.

Interview Questions
    • If you saw a seasoned CNA doing something wrong how would you respond to that employee while in the patients room?   View Answer
    I have 3 different saturdays in May that I have to have off...I told him about them and he replied with, "Done"!

CNA Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at HCR ManorCare.

I was interviewed due to a friend pushing thru my application. I met with HR then a nurse, and it was a stream line process. I was given the green light, told my references would be called and given my drug test paper work.

Interview Questions

Worked for HCR ManorCare? Contribute to the Community!