HCR ManorCare

Updated Nov 2, 2014

2.0

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

CNA Interview

I applied online – interviewed at HCR ManorCare.

The hiring process was very thorough, background checks, tb test and a long orientation process, we also did a lot of training in other buildings. This company is very diverse

Interview Questions
  • Why are you the perfect fit for this job?   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for HCR ManorCare

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sparks, NV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sparks, NV

I applied online – interviewed at HCR ManorCare in December 2012.

I was called over an interview and was asked a few questions. I was then asked if I could come in to interview. I was interviewed in person by the ADON and she gave me a tour and then took me to talk with human resources. They didn't even tell me that I got the job; they just started handing me papers to sign. I had to ask if I got the job and they said yes you did. After filling out paperwork, they had me go straight to the urgent care to get my drug test and physical. I had to wait two weeks for the next new hire orientation

There was none.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at HCR ManorCare in April 2012.

Was basically shown the facility and asked a few questions about schooling and previous jobs....also was asked what I would do if I saw someone stealing. That was about it....was more like talking to an old friend than a job interview.

Interview Questions
    • If you saw a seasoned CNA doing something wrong how would you respond to that employee while in the patients room?   View Answer
    I have 3 different saturdays in May that I have to have off...I told him about them and he replied with, "Done"!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bay City, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bay City, MI

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at HCR ManorCare in April 2012.

simple standard interview questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at HCR ManorCare in January 2012.

Interview & Hired several days later. Pre-employment drug screen, physical within a week or so. They are not in a hurry. Interviewed with one person on phone, and another in 1:1 at facility. Standard questions with some basic skills type questions related to your certification as a CNA, and really -- you should know this inside and out.

Interview Questions
    • They seem to focus on interpersonal skills such as relating to other coworkers and conflict resolution.   Answer Question
    No negotiation - they pay what they pay.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fond du Lac, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fond du Lac, WI

I applied online – interviewed at HCR ManorCare in September 2011.

Applied online - Interviewed in person which went well with no difficulty. Two staff (OM & Admin) present at interview. No issues or concerns unanswered, philosophy of organization aligned with interviewee.

Interview Questions
    They would not negotiate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at HCR ManorCare in July 2009.

3 interviews, very polite , short walk through & short detail on job dutys

Interview Questions
    You go to work to make money an make career advances as well as gain experience not socialize or make friend . If it does happen keel it professional . There will always be someone who will give you a hardtime dont take it to personel its a demanding field that creates high levels of stress.

CNA Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at HCR ManorCare.

I was interviewed due to a friend pushing thru my application. I met with HR then a nurse, and it was a stream line process. I was given the green light, told my references would be called and given my drug test paper work.