HCR ManorCare Interview Questions

Updated Jul 2, 2015

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at HCR ManorCare (Troy, MI).

Interview

Slow phone interview/ screen process. Its the the same questions every time you apply for a position. You would think they would have this information on file. It took forever to set up an in person interview. I confirmed my availability but never heard back from the recruiter on the DOR's schedule.

Interview Questions

• Gerneral questions about the information i put on my application.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online – interviewed at HCR ManorCare.

Interview

I applied online, I received a phone call a couple days later. Interviewed with HR and Admin. Second interview was over the phone three days later. No response a week later. Interview went well and I am excited about the position. Waiting is the stressful part. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Speech Language Pathologist Interview

Interview

I applied online and received a call about an interview within a few days. I did an over the phone interview and within a few days was asked to do an in-person interview. Received an offer a day later.

Interview Questions

• Have you had a lot of experience with cognition and swallowing?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at HCR ManorCare (Chicago, IL).

Interview

The first step in the process is an over the phone interview with the recruiter. It consists of general questions like why would you like to work for us and serves to verify some of the information that I provided in my application. The same day I was invited for a face to face interview with the Rehab Director of the location I was interested in. It turned out that I was also interviewed by a lead OT. The Rehab gave me an overview of the facility and the lead OT asked some general, easy questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. What elements would your evaluations usually consist of?   Answer Question

Occupational Therapist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at HCR ManorCare.

Interview

Phone interview first with corporate. In person interview with director of rehab who didn't even ask questions, just gave a tour of the facility. Job offer over phone the next day

Interview Questions

• They didn't ask any specific questions about my skills, only showed me around the facility   Answer Question

Speech-Language Pathologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at HCR ManorCare (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

I was an easy and relaxed interview. I received the call at the exact time they said. It lasted no more than 10 minutes. The interviewer was very polite, but he was following a standard protocol. At the end I was told that all the information was going to be sent to the supervision. I was also asked when would be a good day for a personal interview.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my salary expectation and career goals.   Answer Question

Assistant Director of Nursing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boynton Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at HCR ManorCare (Boynton Beach, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

Given a general overview of building function - lock down Alzheimer and Dementia SNF. Information on building, residents and how the 120 bed unit was divided. What the general expectations of the ADON were. Overview of the managing style of the DON, After interview with DON, meet with Regional Nurse Consultant..

Interview Questions

• Are you computer literate?   1 Answer

Clinical Fellow-speech Language Pathology Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fond du Lac, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at HCR ManorCare (Fond du Lac, WI) in March 2015.

Interview

Phone interview screening to see if position fit needs of applicant and if applicant fit needs of employer. Second interview, allowed me to complete over the phone as the location was too far to drive and I am still in school.

Therapist Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at HCR ManorCare.

Interview

Brief phone interview to verify application information. In person interview at facility with tour. General interview questions. Wanted to make sure position was a good fit for candidate and facility.

Admissions Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at HCR ManorCare (Overland Park, KS) in February 2015.

Interview

Interview process took a short amount of time and was very non threating. I spoke with HR person and then I was interviewed at building and then I was interviewed on the phone by regional director. I was then called and offered job by the HR director. At that time I was asked to go through a background check and a drug test which the HR department arranged for me.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to work for company?   1 Answer