HCR ManorCare Interview Questions

Updated Aug 30, 2015

2.3

Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Port Saint Lucie, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HCR ManorCare (Port Saint Lucie, FL).

Interview

Initial over phone---standard questions. In person was in depth and I really liked DOR and felt great ease with her which helped make my decision to ultimately accept offer, even though it was lower than I wanted.

Interview Questions

• Can't remember specifics, but all were relevant to position I was applying for and my experiemnnce and interests.   Answer Question

Nurse Practitioner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at HCR ManorCare (Columbus, OH) in August 2015.

Interview

It was a phone interview by another nurse practitioner. She was very busy. The phone interview had to stop because there was an incoming phone call from a patient. Overall impression of her was that she was polite but curt

Interview Questions

• How do you handle patient on chemotherapy who experiences weight loss and constant nausea despite being on Compazine   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at HCR ManorCare (Akron, OH) in August 2015.

Interview

Met with HR and asked me questions about my work experience and schooling. Spoke with the director of nursing who asked me about situations and how I would deal with them. Called me 5 days later with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an aide that was being difficult and not listening to you or doing what you asked?   1 Answer

Certified Nursing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Whitehall, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at HCR ManorCare (Whitehall, PA).

Interview

Met to the Adon, she asked me questions about my job experience, why I wanted to work there and told me what I had to do, my job duties. They did a background check, I had to go get drug tested, go the another location for Company training, then trained on the floor with an aide for a couple weeks

Interview Questions

• Why I choose Manorcare to work at   1 Answer

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HCR ManorCare (Jersey City, NJ) in July 2015.

Interview

A nice young lady from HR interviewed me. Very friendly broke down the scheduling, with every position they were hiring for. DoN wasn't available, was told that HR would forward all potential hires to the DoN for the 2nd interview, and tour of the facility.

Resident Caregiver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at HCR ManorCare (Pittsburgh, PA) in July 2015.

Interview

I haven't been threw all of the process yet I still have to do the face to face interview. I filled out the online application and received a call asking my availability and interest in the job. I will go in for my initial interview soon.

RN Staff Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCR ManorCare (North Charleston, SC) in July 2015.

Interview

Frank,easy, informative, pleasant. I had applied on line and access to my resume during interview was utilized by both the supervisor and regional director. Interview was not situational based. Director was engaging as well as supervisor but then left the interview x2 after receiving a phone call. This made for a catch up/repeat of questions. Had a very laid back feel of the interview process. They encouraged and fielded several company based questions from me.

CNA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCR ManorCare (Jacksonville, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

While the first interview went really well then the second one the lady was a female dog I don't know how she was feeling that day she was nasty so I turned it down and I thank God for that. And the facility was small and old looking then the receptionist was slay way rude.

Interview Questions

• Can you work every other weekend?   1 Answer

Because my spirit was telling me no and I was going to be waking up at 4:03am to catch a bus with my son who is a few months.

Occupational Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at HCR ManorCare (Troy, MI).

Interview

Slow phone interview/ screen process. Its the the same questions every time you apply for a position. You would think they would have this information on file. It took forever to set up an in person interview. I confirmed my availability but never heard back from the recruiter on the DOR's schedule.

Interview Questions

• Gerneral questions about the information i put on my application.   Answer Question

Food Service Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HCR ManorCare.

Interview

I applied online, I received a phone call a couple days later. Interviewed with HR and Admin. Second interview was over the phone three days later. No response a week later. Interview went well and I am excited about the position. Waiting is the stressful part. Keeping my fingers crossed.