HD Supply Facilities Maintenance

Updated Sep 19, 2014
Updated Sep 19, 2014

2.6

Program Manager- IT Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at HD Supply Facilities Maintenance.

Typical phone screen, then I had 2 phone interviews and 2 in person interviews. The in person interviews consisted of multiple 30 minute interviews. All in total I spoke to about 8 people.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were pretty standard interview type questions.   Answer Question
    It was challenging. There is a pretty inept HR team at this company.

Shippin Interview

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at HD Supply Facilities Maintenance.

hiring process was actually easy ..they mainly bring you in through a temporary service. normally after 90 days you become eligible for hire . for some it didn't take as lone

Interview Questions
    • the most difficult question is probably committing to the long hours   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at HD Supply Facilities Maintenance.

Extensive hiring process. Three phone interviews, then met with regional manager and another manager that flew in from California. I was a finalist but was not offered the job, no feedback after several attempts to find out why.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in City of Industry, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in City of Industry, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at HD Supply Facilities Maintenance in June 2011.

Interviewd w Facilities Manager Phone interview w Regional Transportation Manager Interview with DC Manager

Interview Questions
    • there are 58 different personalities to deal with how do you deal with their different concerns   View Answer
    I just accepted offer because it seemed fair

Government Specialist Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at HD Supply Facilities Maintenance in April 2011.

Easy interview, quick process almost to quick. Wanted me to start sooner than I wanted to start. Very nice people ASM and Branch Manager whom I never reported too.

Interview Questions
    • Simple 30 minute interview with 2 people. Very nice interview.   View Answer
    Pretty straight forward.

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied online – interviewed at HD Supply Facilities Maintenance in March 2011.

interview is fair honest direct and to the point no mind games truly interested in making sure they have a good fit for the job in the company.
    did require meeting with eight different managers before receiving offer. Did not feel this was necessary

Interview Questions
    • background with new accounts and new product offering. exactly how would you go about opening up a new account with the current product line and what tools would be necessary to close these accounts   View Answer
    negotiate with human resources with very little authority 2 modified offering

Associate Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at HD Supply Facilities Maintenance in November 2009.

It's a three part interview: HR (basic, nothing special), hiring manager, then invitation to go in and meet other managers/director.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at HD Supply Facilities Maintenance in February 2008.

Everything was excellent. A few phone interviews, than a couple of face to face interviews. Received offer promptly, took drug/background test, etc. Whole process took a little more than two months. Overall was one of the more painless experiences that I had. I was in constant contact with regular updates.

Interview Questions
    • How much money are you looking for? Not expecting it in middle of conversation about something else completely.   View Answer
    Straightforward. They hit the number I mentioned exactly, which made me wish I had shot higher! I can't really complain about getting what I asked for.

Field Account Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at HD Supply Facilities Maintenance in June 2011.

Imagine being asked a question, giving an answer and 1/4 of the way through, you hear, "wait a minute, I have to write that down". Every word spoken was written down verbatim. This was the most unprofessional interview I have ever been a part of and convinced me to walk away from the company.

Interview Questions

If the company is like that in the interview process, what are they like inside?