Interviews for Top Jobs at HD Supply
- Warehouse Associate (2)
- Intern (2)
- Human Resources Specialist (2)
- Marketing Coordinator (2)
- COUNTER SALES (1)
- Delivery Driver (1)
- Product Marketing Manager (1)
- Business Analyst (1)
- Manager (1)
- Supervisor (1)
- Supervisor MRO (1)
- Lead Warehouse Associate (1)
- Field Account Representative (1)
- Senior Credit Associate (1)
- IT Desktop Support Engineer (1)
- Inside Sales I (1)
- Health Care FAR (1)
- Manager DC Operations (1)
- Sales and Use Tax Accountant/Senior Sales and Use Tax Accountant (1)
- Analyst Job (1)
- Government Specialist (1)
- Shippin (1)
- Program Manager- IT (1)
- Helpdesk Support, Level II (1)
- Senior Graphic Designer (1)
- Assistant Manager (1)
- Store Manager (1)
- Sales (1)
- Information Security Engineer (1)
- IT Business Analyst (1)
1 person found this helpful
SAP Analyst Interview
The process took 3 days – interviewed at HD Supply in February 2012.
The interview process consists of an telephonc interview by a team , if you clear the round. A second round of interview by the director of the team.
If you clear, you are selected.
THe first round was all skill check and technical questions.
A seconf round was both technical and a behaviour and situational questions.
- How will you convince the business to accept yur idea? View Answer