HDFC Bank

Updated Feb 24, 2015
Updated Feb 24, 2015

2.6

Personal Banker Authoriser Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at HDFC Bank.

Had applied for this job through a consultant. One fine day received an email for interview. First level interview was with Cluster Head . After about 3 weeks received a call for a final interview with Zonal Head. After 15 days received a call from HR to collect the offer letter.

Interview Questions
    Tried to negotiate but couldnt do much.

Assistant Manager Interview

Written Paper & three rounds of inerview

Personal Banker Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at HDFC Bank.

I found about the internship opportunity through a friend. I went to the branch and met with the branch manager. He told me to submit my resume. Upon submission, he was impressed and called me for an interview. After interview, I got a call for an unpaid internship for a month.

Interview Questions
    • None. As I was to be a trainee, all the questions were general.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at HDFC Bank.

online psychometric test followed by interview. interviewers were very calm n patient, they asked about family background, basics of statistics, Mostly centred around resume and yeah why HDFC? is the typical question

Credit Manager - Unsecured Loans Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at HDFC Bank in January 2015.

Interview process was quick. There was only one round of face to face interview. Apart from that there was one telephonic interview also which lasted only 5-10 minutes. Everything was wrapped up in a day. Travelling from one location to another for Aptitude test was frustrating though. Interview was relatively simple.

Interview Questions
    • Only one technical question asked. Other questions were mostly based on my past work experience and CV. An Aptitude test was also given.   Answer Question

Personal Banker Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at HDFC Bank.

Staffing agency and personal interview. interview was very easy.we just need to convince them that banking is the only thing that we are intreested in . there is a lot of filter ring is gonnna be there . just make sure you did that in a very good manner.

Relationships Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at HDFC Bank.

Hiring was through a consultant. Two rounds Aptitude and then PI. Easy if you are confident the whole process. The whole process could take a week or more. Go through newspapers and keep yourself updated. will help in PI.

Interview Questions
    • Questions would be based on your qualification. No fixed set of questions.   Answer Question

Relationships Manager Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at HDFC Bank.

I have applied through college as the company participates in campus placements. The hiring is done only if one completes a certificate program designed for the position. Pre assessment process involves an aptitude test and interview. Aptitude test looks for the logical reasoning, verbal ability, sales competency and personality of candidate.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to go for a sales job though you belong to finance background ?   Answer Question

Investment Advisor (Private Banking) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university – interviewed at HDFC Bank.

The recruitment process was managed by the campus Placement commitee as HDFC Bank is a regular recruiter at MBA Colleges. Apittude test followed by group discussion and 2 step interview process.

Management Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at HDFC Bank.

I had 5 levels of interview process. 1 written and others telephonic or video conferencing. It was off campus process. The interview rounds were mostly based on my background and understandings of the subject.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions as such. Possibility is there they ask an on the spot case study.   Answer Question
    I am a fresher and did not think negotiation will work. If you are experienced you may negotiate on your choice.