HDFC Bank

Relevance Date Difficulty

Management Trainee - Personal Banker Interview

Management Trainee - Personal Banker
Coimbatore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at HDFC Bank in September 2012.

Interview Details – I applied through college and the whole interview was conducted in two phases-Group Discussion and Personal interview.In GD, a random topics was given to candidates and have discussion in the group.Those who clear the GD, were immediately selected for the personal interview.In personal interview, video chat was conducted between Regional Head and the selected candidates.

Interview Question – Candidates must have clear communication and clarity in thought.   Answer Question

Basel Analsysts Interview

Basel Analsysts

Interviewed at HDFC Bank

Interview Details – Multiple level of interview process. If the basics are fine it is not a problem to get through. So concentrate on the basic and its easy

Interview Question – Case study type questions of addressing multiple managers at a time   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager
Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at HDFC Bank in January 2012.

Interview Details – one of my senior was working with HDFC bank and that's why i received the call from the HR directly for the interview. The first round was with the HR and after that they called me for the second round of interview which includes some technical questions related to banking and i was able to answer that as i came from the banking background (kotak Mahindra Bank)

Interview Question – As i was recently married that time they asked me if i have any plans for the family and he said you won't be able to get maternity leave before 6 months   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No much they were stick to what they has to offer but i accepted the offer as i was in urgent need of the job

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager
Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at HDFC Bank in October 2011.

Interview Details – Hiring is Easy if you have references of existing employees, Normal questions in Interviews, Easy to answer

Interview Question – Questions about Process, Salay discussion   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Operations Round then HR Round

Relationship Manager Interview

Relationship Manager
Noida (India)

I interviewed at HDFC Bank in December 2011.

Interview Details – The interview was for Relationship Manager- Business Banking Working Capital
It was campus interview. HR and Line Manager took the interview.
HR asked questions like:- About yourself, What if you have extended hours, and normal strength & weakness.
Line Manager asked:- About Balance Sheet, Current Assets & Current Liabilities. Basic criteria to finance an SME, few ratios, knowledge of working capital cycle.

Interview Question – There was no difficult question but a tricky one "Basic criteria to finance an SME", I was guessing all sort of analysis to be the answer but line manager himself said it is the generation of family into the business :D   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was well decided initially

Relationship Manager Interview

Relationship Manager

I applied online - interviewed at HDFC Bank in October 2013.

Interview Details – I had applied for the said role through their job portal. When there was opening they contacted me through mail. Next a screening test was taken which included same sections as in any banking exam.
On qualifying that test I was called for the interview after ten days. The interview was taken by the cluster head. The questions were basically from my CV. Since I already had experience in working in the same role, so it was cake walk.
Within a week I received another communication asking to submit other documents like salary slips and relieving letter. And then the final offer was made.

Interview Question – Nothing outside the box. Usual questions from the CV.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – If it is a particular profile one wants please do not budge and tell them clearly.

Deputy Manager Interview

Deputy Manager
Pune (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at HDFC Bank.

Interview Details – Good and fast. Did not prolong much.

Interview Question – Job was exciting & team building role was very challenging.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Manager

I applied online and interviewed at HDFC Bank.

Interview Details – They took around 5 rounds for this job. Everything was very in a systematic way. But the last round occured in unecpected way. They called me the other day when their office was closed.

Interview Question – They asked me about the recent movies watched by me. What is the most interesting and inspiring thing i liked in that?   Answer Question

Sales Executive Interview

Sales Executive
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at HDFC Bank in June 2013.

Interview Details – 1> apptitude
2> face2face

Interview Question – it was just casual round   Answer Question

Deputy Manager Interview

Deputy Manager
Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at HDFC Bank.

Interview Details – One round of domain knowledge & one for HR. Joining letter received in one month.

Negotiation Details – Offered OK hike