HDFC Bank Interview Questions

Updated Jun 18, 2015

2.6

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at HDFC Bank.

Interview

1. You will receive the call for interview
    2. 1 round with the HR
    3. Then two round with OPS and Sales Skill
    4. Final round with HR for Salary
    5. No fixed date to join. you will get a sudden call to join on a particular date. you have to leave everything and join else late your joining will be on hold.

Interview Questions

• just say yes to everything and nothing is difficult   2 Answers

Negotiation

U take it or leave

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at HDFC Bank (Chandigarh (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

Through times pro ...
    1. They take their own aptitude test
    2. Its followed by a personal interview of their own
    3. then they send ur cv to the company and u may or may not get an interview

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at HDFC Bank (Bangalore (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

2 rounds of interview -HR and Branch head. Simple, should posses basic banking knowledge.
    To clear Online test is a must.. It's time bound and slightly tricky. Keep eyes open during solving them.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes negotiation is possible to an extent

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at HDFC Bank (Bangalore (India)).

Interview

Two round of interviews - 1. Cluster Head 2. HR
    For applicants less than 3 yrs of exp - wriiten test
    Kindly dont go unprepared. Whatever you are writing in your resume should be very well versed to you also. Also read abt Company Information before going. If you are experienced , questions will be on your responsibilities previously held by you as quoted on your resume.

Interview Questions

• For WC/CC calculations ,Which committee recommendation is used apart from Balance sheet analysis   Answer Question

Negotiation

Kindly negotiate very well with HR, as he will quote very less salary. and next salary hike depends on your performance mainly on sales

Phone Banking Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at HDFC Bank (New Delhi (India)) in May 2014.

Interview

I got a call from recruiter for this position of Phone Banking officer in which the person has to help the bank customers with their account details over phone.But in actual the company expects you cross sell financial products to bank customers.The HR calls for an interview and only ask whether can you work in low salary range only.

Interview Questions

• Will you work with us at a lowest salary?   1 Answer

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at HDFC Bank (Noida (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

Through Times pro, the selection procedure includes:-
    >Online test(English,logical,numerical), time given for each question was 1 minute.
    >Personel interview by times pro guys
    >P.I by hdfc people

Assistant Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at HDFC Bank (Mumbai (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

The Interviewer was open and gave chance to speak myself out. He was very attentive and had question around the projects undertaken trying to understand my technical ability.There were 3 rounds two were with business team and one with HR.HR wanted to understand present organisational structure.

Interview Questions

• How many friends or family member are Employed with HDFC Family?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The HR has ablity to buy out notice period please be patient put the ball in HR to court to come back on the buy out

Human Resources - Regional Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at HDFC Bank (Bangalore (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

Very stupid interview process, where they call you to waste your time, and then do not bother to inform you about the result

Product Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at HDFC Bank (Mumbai (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

Written Exam(AIMCAT Pattern), GD, Interviews

Interview Questions

Interview

experience, attitude, confidence, communication, network