Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at HDFC Bank
- Assistant Manager (23)
- Personal Banker (10)
- Deputy Manager (10)
- Relationships Manager (8)
- Relationship Manager (7)
- Manager (6)
- Branch Manager (4)
- Sales Executive (3)
- Investment Advisor (3)
- Business Analyst (3)
- Management Trainee (2)
- Teller (2)
- Management Trainee - Personal Banker (2)
- Assistant Vice President (2)
- Human Resources Executive (2)
- Credit Manager (2)
- Operations Executive (1)
- Product (1)
- Executive Trainee (1)
- Relationship Officer (1)
- Territory Manager (1)
- Customer Service Executive (1)
- PO (1)
- RM Corporate Banking (1)
- Customer Service Department (1)
- Campus Recruitment (1)
- Assistant Manager-IT (1)
- Personal Banker Authoriser (1)
- Capital and Commodity Market (1)
- Phone Banking Officer (1)
Investment Advisor Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at HDFC Bank (Mumbai (India)) in July 2012.
- How much Aum will you transfer? Answer Question
tough, you dont budge they are smart people , they shall squeeze you!
Other Interview Reviews for HDFC Bank
Investment Advisor InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through college or university – interviewed at HDFC Bank (Hyderābād (India)) in October 2011.
Interview is brief and related to the previous work experience.
Work Culture is pretty ordinary.
- Unexpected question is about your commitment to the organisation. Answer Question
Investment Advisor InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at HDFC Bank in October 2009.
Total 3 intervies took place.
1st round: telephonic interview with the HR department on topics like why u want to move and join us?, your strength and weekness, achivements etc etc...
2nd round: Was a skill test consisting of IQ and question related with Weatlh advisory in india. I would suggest to read CFA level 2 material for skill set improvement.
3rd round: Interview with MD and it was more related to questions from various sectors overview...as to why a specific MF and qualitative and qualitative analysis of equities and funds.
- How would you pick a stock from secondary market and name 5 factors you would look at other than Balance sheet and annual company report Answer Question