Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at HDFC Bank
- Assistant Manager (24)
- Personal Banker (13)
- Relationship Manager (12)
- Deputy Manager (11)
- Relationships Manager (10)
- Manager (6)
- Branch Manager (5)
- Business Analyst (4)
- Teller (3)
- Assistant Vice President (3)
- Sales Executive (3)
- Investment Advisor (3)
- Human Resources Executive (2)
- Management Trainee - Personal Banker (2)
- Management Trainee (2)
- Credit Manager (2)
- Operations Executive (1)
- Product Manager (1)
- Branch Coex (1)
- Business Banking Rm (1)
- Human Resources - RSM (1)
- Human Resources - Regional Service Manager (1)
- Basel Analsysts (1)
- Financial Analyst - Retail, SME & Corporate Loans (1)
- Trade Sales Manager (1)
- Investment Advisor (Private Banking) (1)
- Credit Manager - Unsecured Loans (1)
- Relationship Manager - Equities and Private Banking (1)
- Manager - PBG (1)
- Internal Auditor and Officer (1)
Investment Advisor Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HDFC Bank (Mumbai (India)) in July 2012.
- How much Aum will you transfer? Answer Question
tough, you dont budge they are smart people , they shall squeeze you!
Other Interview Reviews for HDFC Bank
Investment Advisor InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through college or university. I interviewed at HDFC Bank (Hyderābād (India)) in October 2011.
Interview is brief and related to the previous work experience. Work Culture is pretty ordinary.
- Unexpected question is about your commitment to the organisation. Answer Question
Investment Advisor InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HDFC Bank in October 2009.
Total 3 intervies took place. 1st round: telephonic interview with the HR department on topics like why u want to move and join us?, your strength and weekness, achivements etc etc... 2nd round: Was a skill test consisting of IQ and question related with Weatlh advisory in india. I would suggest to read CFA level 2 material for skill set improvement. 3rd round: Interview with MD and it was more related to questions from various sectors overview...as to why a specific MF and qualitative and qualitative analysis of equities and funds.
- How would you pick a stock from secondary market and name 5 factors you would look at other than Balance sheet and annual company report Answer Question