HDFC Bank Personal Banker Interview Questions

Updated Jun 18, 2015

2.9

Personal Banker Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at HDFC Bank.

Interview

I found about the internship opportunity through a friend. I went to the branch and met with the branch manager. He told me to submit my resume. Upon submission, he was impressed and called me for an interview. After interview, I got a call for an unpaid internship for a month.

Interview Questions

• None. As I was to be a trainee, all the questions were general.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for HDFC Bank

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at HDFC Bank (Delhi (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

first they taken a written test after that there was a interview round in which they 2 rounds of interview in which they ask about the percentage of the school and college

Personal Banker Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at HDFC Bank.

Interview

Staffing agency and personal interview. interview was very easy.we just need to convince them that banking is the only thing that we are intreested in . there is a lot of filter ring is gonnna be there . just make sure you did that in a very good manner.

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at HDFC Bank (Chandigarh (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

Through times pro ... 1. They take their own aptitude test 2. Its followed by a personal interview of their own 3. then they send ur cv to the company and u may or may not get an interview

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at HDFC Bank (Bangalore (India)).

Interview

Two round of interviews - 1. Cluster Head 2. HR For applicants less than 3 yrs of exp - wriiten test Kindly dont go unprepared. Whatever you are writing in your resume should be very well versed to you also. Also read abt Company Information before going. If you are experienced , questions will be on your responsibilities previously held by you as quoted on your resume.

Interview Questions

• For WC/CC calculations ,Which committee recommendation is used apart from Balance sheet analysis   Answer Question

Negotiation

Kindly negotiate very well with HR, as he will quote very less salary. and next salary hike depends on your performance mainly on sales

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at HDFC Bank (Noida (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

Through Times pro, the selection procedure includes:- >Online test(English,logical,numerical), time given for each question was 1 minute. >Personel interview by times pro guys >P.I by hdfc people

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at HDFC Bank (Delhi (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

The one one interview consist of 2 rounds. they asked about the brief personal information. Then they asked about the family and previous experiences. They grilled on the previous job profile and told about the job description they are offering. Then they asked for further studies and regarding marriage to know the stability.

Interview Questions

The profile was not as per my qualification. The company was good but they wr offering 11k which was not sufficient.

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rānchī (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at HDFC Bank (Rānchī (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

The interview process consisted of 3 rounds.Initially First Round was of Group Discussion,Second Round was of Personal Interview and last one was Aptitude test.

Interview Questions

• What is Inflation and is there any correlation between banking and inflation?   1 Answer

Personal Banker Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at HDFC Bank in January 2012.

Interview

It consisted of three rounds- 1.Group disscussion 2. Personal interview 3. Aptitude test Over all they were judging the personality and understanding of banking.

Interview Questions

• What is the importance of time value of money   1 Answer
    • why do you think you would be able to do this job   Answer Question

Negotiation

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at HDFC Bank (Mumbai (India)) in November 2011.

Interview

The group discussion and psychometric test was followed by a general Hr Round which was taken by an Hr executive. Only general questions based on career and banking knowledge were asked.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? Where do you see yourself 5 years from now? Why HDFC Bank? What is CRR, Repo, Reverse Repo   2 Answers