HDFC Bank

Average Difficulty
9 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Personal Banker

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at HDFC Bank.

Interview Details – I found about the internship opportunity through a friend. I went to the branch and met with the branch manager. He told me to submit my resume. Upon submission, he was impressed and called me for an interview. After interview, I got a call for an unpaid internship for a month.

Interview Question – None. As I was to be a trainee, all the questions were general.   Answer Question

Chandigarh (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 5 days - interviewed at HDFC Bank in June 2014.

Interview Details – Through times pro ...
1. They take their own aptitude test
2. Its followed by a personal interview of their own
3. then they send ur cv to the company and u may or may not get an interview

Bangalore (India)

I applied online and interviewed at HDFC Bank.

Interview Details – Two round of interviews - 1. Cluster Head 2. HR
For applicants less than 3 yrs of exp - wriiten test
Kindly dont go unprepared. Whatever you are writing in your resume should be very well versed to you also. Also read abt Company Information before going. If you are experienced , questions will be on your responsibilities previously held by you as quoted on your resume.

Interview Question – For WC/CC calculations ,Which committee recommendation is used apart from Balance sheet analysis   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Kindly negotiate very well with HR, as he will quote very less salary. and next salary hike depends on your performance mainly on sales

Noida (India)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at HDFC Bank in April 2014.

Interview Details – Through Times pro, the selection procedure includes:-
>Online test(English,logical,numerical), time given for each question was 1 minute.
>Personel interview by times pro guys
>P.I by hdfc people

Interview Question – Full form of ATM.   View Answer

Rānchī (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at HDFC Bank in January 2012.

Interview Details – The interview process consisted of 3 rounds.Initially First Round was of Group Discussion,Second Round was of Personal Interview and last one was Aptitude test.

Interview Question – What is Inflation and is there any correlation between banking and inflation?   View Answer

Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at HDFC Bank in February 2009.

Interview Details – Written Test and Personal Interview

Interview Question – Nothing was really unexpected in particular   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No, because it was Campus placement.

Personal Banker

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at HDFC Bank in May 2011.

Interview Details – Aptitude test, GD, Training Certification, Panel Interview, NCFM Certification, Final Selection

Negotiation Details – Try to negotiate as much as possible as you need to get the best for you.

Personal Banker

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at HDFC Bank in January 2012.

Interview Details – It consisted of three rounds-
1.Group disscussion
2. Personal interview
3. Aptitude test

Over all they were judging the personality and understanding of banking.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – no

Delhi (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at HDFC Bank in June 2012.

Interview Details – The one one interview consist of 2 rounds. they asked about the brief personal information. Then they asked about the family and previous experiences. They grilled on the previous job profile and told about the job description they are offering. Then they asked for further studies and regarding marriage to know the stability.

Interview Question – Personal introduction   View Answer

Reason for Declining – The profile was not as per my qualification. The company was good but they wr offering 11k which was not sufficient.

Worked for HDFC Bank? Contribute to the Community!