HDFC Standard Life Insurance Interview Questions

Updated Aug 27, 2015

2.7

Smart Achiever Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HDFC Standard Life Insurance (Chandigarh (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

interview process is simple and i feel very comfortable with HR staff even i was very nervous for my interview they just asked simple questions regarding profession and sales skills

Interview Questions

• basics questions introduce yourself   1 Answer

Negotiation

CTC is fixed and that is 3 Lakh per annum so no negotiation is required

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HDFC Standard Life Insurance (Bangalore (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

Interview was totally sales oriented and focused majorly on how to cope with sales pressures and sales strategy. Interview also tried to bring out the personality of an individual to see if they would be able to deal with targets and pressure associated with the job.

Associate Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at HDFC Standard Life Insurance (Bangalore (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

the interview was conducted in a timely manner. initially there was a screening process by which the interviewer shortlisted few candidates and then the next day another round of personal interview was conducted after which there was a telephonic interview from the head office a few days later which was a mere formality. after that the offer was released. the overall experience was good since the entire organisation was very friendly and helped me through the process.

Direct Sales-Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Panaji (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HDFC Standard Life Insurance (Panaji (India)) in December 2013.

Interview

Campus recruitment Group discussion followed by personal interview Group discussion was on a general topic Personal interview was very chilled out....only one person interviewed Q) Tell me about yourself Q) Tell me about your family Q) Why have your grades consistently been declining Q) What are your hobbies/interests? Q) Why do you think you'll be good at sales....sales is a diifficult job... No domain knowledge kind of questions...

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at HDFC Standard Life Insurance (Hyderābād (India)) in November 2013.

Interview

To achieve a challenging position in a result-oriented company, where acquired Skills and education will be utilized towards continued growth and advancement

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HDFC Standard Life Insurance.

Interview

Written Test + Personal Interview with Boss-to-be

Interview Questions

• Would you be ready to work in rotating shifts across different HDFC Life centres in Delhi?   2 Answers

Negotiation

Pre Negotatiatied 3,000 p.m

Sales Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allahabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at HDFC Standard Life Insurance (Allahabad (India)) in March 2013.

Interview

I got in touch with HDFC through an agency. I was called in for the interview, which took place after making me wait for one hour. The person who interviewed me was wearing jeans and tshirt. Very weird!

Interview Questions

The interview and the work atmosphere seemed very unprofessional.

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calicut, Kerala (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at HDFC Standard Life Insurance (Calicut, Kerala (India)) in March 2013.

Interview

Initial communication was through online..... Interviews were in 3 stage process. Miss Asha (HR regional Calicut) screened me initially. Then there was an IQ test. The final test process was Senior executives of the company.

Interview Questions

• Am I able to meet my sales target in one week.   1 Answer

Senior Associates-Customer Relation (Operation Department) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HDFC Standard Life Insurance (Mumbai (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

Face to face interview wih branch DM & then HR department with all required documentation, Need to submitt all the relevent mark sheet & id & Address Proof & Company form filling process

SDM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I interviewed at HDFC Standard Life Insurance (Mumbai (India)) in December 2012.

Interview

went through a hr consultancy firm. interview process included 2 rounds. aptitude and hr. documentation process takes a week.

Interview Questions

• questions are mostly related to your attitude towards sales and insurance.   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation