HDFC Standard Life Insurance

28 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Actuarial Analyst

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 days - interviewed at HDFC Standard Life Insurance in June 2011.

Interview Details – one interview, simple, not too rigorous, HR and technical round was combined. Technical round was quite manageable. relatively easy questions. took 4 days. ws given offer immediately as interview went well.

Interview Question – no difficult question in particular   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – healthy negotiation. hr very co-operative

Direct Sales-Management Trainee Interview

Direct Sales-Management Trainee
Panaji (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at HDFC Standard Life Insurance in December 2013.

Interview Details – Campus recruitment
Group discussion followed by personal interview
Group discussion was on a general topic
Personal interview was very chilled out....only one person interviewed
Q) Tell me about yourself
Q) Tell me about your family
Q) Why have your grades consistently been declining
Q) What are your hobbies/interests?
Q) Why do you think you'll be good at sales....sales is a diifficult job...
No domain knowledge kind of questions...

Interview Question – No difficult question as such   Answer Question

SDM Interview

SDM
Mumbai (India)

I interviewed at HDFC Standard Life Insurance in December 2012.

Interview Details – went through a hr consultancy firm. interview process included 2 rounds. aptitude and hr. documentation process takes a week.

Interview Question – questions are mostly related to your attitude towards sales and insurance.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Very Easy Interview

Sales Manager Interview

Sales Manager
Hyderābād (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at HDFC Standard Life Insurance in November 2013.

Interview Details – To achieve a challenging position in a result-oriented company, where acquired
Skills and education will be utilized towards continued growth and advancement

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at HDFC Standard Life Insurance.

Interview Details – Written Test + Personal Interview with Boss-to-be

Interview Question – Would you be ready to work in rotating shifts across different HDFC Life centres in Delhi?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Pre Negotatiatied 3,000 p.m

Circle Manager Interview

Circle Manager
Guwahati (India)

I applied in-person - interviewed at HDFC Standard Life Insurance in April 2012.

Interview Details – for candidates from outside, Oral Interviews are taken by the Line 1 and Line 2 Managers apart from the Regional HR. Post that, there will be Online Tests in the form of HAT(HDFC Aptitude Test) & SALT(Psychometric Test). Once a candidate clear these, he needs to submit all his documents as per the prevailing HR guidelines of HDFC Life, post which he will be served with the Offer letter for joining.

Allahabad (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4 days - interviewed at HDFC Standard Life Insurance in March 2013.

Interview Details – I got in touch with HDFC through an agency. I was called in for the interview, which took place after making me wait for one hour. The person who interviewed me was wearing jeans and tshirt. Very weird!

Interview Question – Are you virgin?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – The interview and the work atmosphere seemed very unprofessional.

Insurance Agent Recruiter Interview

Insurance Agent Recruiter
New Delhi (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at HDFC Standard Life Insurance in April 2011.

Interview Details – The hiring process was pretty simple. They basically took me right out of college for the summer, and a simple interview would determine whether you can convince them or not, about being capable of carried what they wanted from you. I think if you have good communication skills, its a bonus, since the job requires you to interact with different people.

Interview Question – What do you know about insurance?   View Answer

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through other source and interviewed at HDFC Standard Life Insurance.

Interview Details – Mainly there is 2 or 3 round

Chandigarh (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at HDFC Standard Life Insurance in November 2011.

Interview Details – in HDFC life I was recruited as co-ex in banca channel but now i have been promoted as SDM CA

Interview Question – no questions   Answer Question

Worked for HDFC Standard Life Insurance? Contribute to the Community!