HDFC Standard Life Insurance Interview Questions

Updated Aug 30, 2014
Updated Aug 30, 2014

2.5

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at HDFC Standard Life Insurance in May 2010.

There was a 2 rounds process. First round was a telephonic interview which was purely technical. In the second round, I had personal interview with subject matter expert i.e for me the chief actuary - this was technical interview, a written test which had 3 case studies and finally HR interview

Interview Questions
    • My telephonic interview was very extensive and was for almost 2 hrs.   Answer Question

Actuarial Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days - interviewed at HDFC Standard Life Insurance in June 2011.

one interview, simple, not too rigorous, HR and technical round was combined. Technical round was quite manageable. relatively easy questions. took 4 days. ws given offer immediately as interview went well.

Interview Questions
    healthy negotiation. hr very co-operative

Direct Sales-Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Panaji (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Panaji (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at HDFC Standard Life Insurance in December 2013.

Campus recruitment
    Group discussion followed by personal interview
    Group discussion was on a general topic
    Personal interview was very chilled out....only one person interviewed
    Q) Tell me about yourself
    Q) Tell me about your family
    Q) Why have your grades consistently been declining
    Q) What are your hobbies/interests?
    Q) Why do you think you'll be good at sales....sales is a diifficult job...
    No domain knowledge kind of questions...

SDM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

interviewed at HDFC Standard Life Insurance in December 2012.

went through a hr consultancy firm. interview process included 2 rounds. aptitude and hr. documentation process takes a week.

Interview Questions
    • questions are mostly related to your attitude towards sales and insurance.   Answer Question
    no negotiation

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days - interviewed at HDFC Standard Life Insurance in November 2013.

To achieve a challenging position in a result-oriented company, where acquired
    Skills and education will be utilized towards continued growth and advancement

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at HDFC Standard Life Insurance.

Written Test + Personal Interview with Boss-to-be

Interview Questions
    • Would you be ready to work in rotating shifts across different HDFC Life centres in Delhi?   View Answer
    Pre Negotatiatied 3,000 p.m

Circle Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Guwahati (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guwahati (India)

I applied in-person - interviewed at HDFC Standard Life Insurance in April 2012.

for candidates from outside, Oral Interviews are taken by the Line 1 and Line 2 Managers apart from the Regional HR. Post that, there will be Online Tests in the form of HAT(HDFC Aptitude Test) & SALT(Psychometric Test). Once a candidate clear these, he needs to submit all his documents as per the prevailing HR guidelines of HDFC Life, post which he will be served with the Offer letter for joining.

Sales Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Allahabad (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allahabad (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days - interviewed at HDFC Standard Life Insurance in March 2013.

I got in touch with HDFC through an agency. I was called in for the interview, which took place after making me wait for one hour. The person who interviewed me was wearing jeans and tshirt. Very weird!

Interview Questions

The interview and the work atmosphere seemed very unprofessional.

Insurance Agent Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at HDFC Standard Life Insurance in April 2011.

The hiring process was pretty simple. They basically took me right out of college for the summer, and a simple interview would determine whether you can convince them or not, about being capable of carried what they wanted from you. I think if you have good communication skills, its a bonus, since the job requires you to interact with different people.

Sales Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through other source - interviewed at HDFC Standard Life Insurance.

Mainly there is 2 or 3 round

Worked for HDFC Standard Life Insurance? Contribute to the Community!