HDFC Standardlife Sales Development Manager Interview Questions

2.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at HDFC Standardlife in September 2011.

In HDFC First there was an HR round and then there was a round of interview from the Branch Manager and a then the next round was from the Territory Manager of Karnataka , In HR round he was asking about basic questions and communication skills , Branch managers round was the main part where my selling skills was assessed .

Interview Questions
  • The BM asked me to sell a unique business gadget .   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for HDFC Standardlife

Sales Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Vijayawāda (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vijayawāda (India)

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at HDFC Standardlife in May 2011.

My interview with the company seems quite interesting. as i was interviewed in different role pertaining to sales for business development of the company. as they offer as financial consultant first.I did not accept the same because of marketing.

Interview Questions
    • Tell about your self   View Answer
    • If we give you an offer. How would serve the organization   View Answer

Worked for HDFC Standardlife? Contribute to the Community!