HDR

Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineer In Training Interview

Engineer In Training
Phoenix, AZ

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at HDR in January 2008.

Interview Details – Very organized and professional, but very corporate attitude. The interviewers were very accommodating. Be on time, dressed nicely, and know the corporate background. The culture seemed to be very corporate (meaning that the interview was very formal, almost mechanical). However, I went to lunch with the section manager over the section to which I applied, and I found the manager to be very nice and thoughtful). Overall, the company seemed like a good company to work for (despite the corporate stiffness that I noticed -- my guess is that the structure came from their corporate headquarters and that their local office had a different atmosphere).

Interview Question – What is the worst job experience you have ever had?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Received better offer elsewhere.

Worked for HDR? Contribute to the Community!