HDR

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Marketing Coordinator Interview

Senior Marketing Coordinator
Norfolk, VA

I applied through other source and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at HDR in February 2011.

Interview Details – The interviews went well and I was told that I was a good fit for the job. I found the online software skills testing to be faulty at best, and I was never offered the results of the testing. The Recruiting Dept did not follow-up as expected or promised, so I had to keep contacting them to find out where we were in the process. After spending much time and effort applying, interviewing, and testing for the job, I never received any correspondence or communication from them about the position; they just left me hanging! I now have a very poor impression of the firm.

Interview Question – What is the most important element of proposals?   View Answer

Worked for HDR? Contribute to the Community!