HEINEKEN USA

Relevance Date Difficulty

Category Management Interview

Category Management
White Plains, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at HEINEKEN USA in July 2013.

Interview Details – The hiring process can take a while, ranging from a month to several months. When I went in, it took almost 4 months before they gave me an offer. I had at least 4 phone calls, one of them lengthy that ran for an hour and a half. There's a lot of standard interview questions.
The tough part is presenting at the interview. They do a panel interview style where you're in a room with 4 other people that basically fire questions at you after your 5 minute presentation. They do what they call the S.T.A.R. approach which is Situation, Tactics or Actions, Results. I think it's an awesome system because it helps you organize your thoughts. After you present, they ask you a series of questions and they want you to answer in that way using real life experience.

Interview Question – "Say you have multiple projects going on and a good chunk of them are due on Friday. A person runs into your office and says that they need you to run an analysis and have it done for them by Friday. How would you approach this and what would you do?"   View Answer

Negotiation Details – My recruiter did most of the negotiation so I had little influence on that part.

Worked for HEINEKEN USA? Contribute to the Community!