HEUFT Interview Questions

Updated Sep 7, 2014
Updated Sep 7, 2014

Interviews for Top Jobs at HEUFT

Field Service Technician Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days - interviewed at HEUFT in August 2014.

Did an interview with Heuft a couple of weeks ago in San Diego. Straight forward, no frills guy that's extremely passionate about what he does. Interview was more like a conversation between two guys.

I LOVED the company. Unfortunately, there was a communication slip-up between the hiring agency and myself that resulted in being passed up for the position.

Field Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Downers Grove, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Downers Grove, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at HEUFT in September 2012.

The interview was a very good expierance. Every one was very nice. I learned a lot about what the company does and everything they have to offer. I was put up in a nice hotel and given a rental car and taken out to lunch during my interview,

Interview Questions
    • There were not really difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question
    There was none.

Technical Services Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at HEUFT.

Hired through a Military specific "head-hunter" group as a Field Service technician and worked my way up through the ranks to my current position. So I found the company by attending a "Hiring Conference" where many companies were looking to hire ex and/or retired military personnel. This was the first time our company had attended one of these military specific hiring conferences, and now we utilize them for almost all of our hiring! I was introduced to ten different companies that the hosts of the conference thought I would be a fit for. I went to each of the company presentations and was interested in eight of them. I was then setup for an interview with all eight of the companies I found interesting. Out of those eight initial "interviews", which I considered to be more like "screening", all eight wanted me for a second interview. However, I was only slightly interested in two and highly interested in one. I went on second interviews with all three companies (all three made me offers) and chose the one that I was highly interested in; even though their salary was the lowest of all three companies.

Interview Questions
    • For the company I chose, it was a "basic" electronics and schematic reading test. I had previously been a supervisor for MANY years prior to this while in the Military so I was quite rusty and not expecting the test.   Answer Question

Worked for HEUFT? Contribute to the Community!