HFF

Relevance Date Difficulty

Real Estate Analyst Interview

Real Estate Analyst
New York, NY

The process took 2 months - interviewed at HFF in April 2010.

Interview Details – I applied online and received a response from human resources for a screening interview. They then forwarded my resume to the local office for their screening. They called me in. I made a visit and met with the lower level real estate analyst and director. I had to do a take-home test and fill out an application. I came back for more interviews with the higher ups. I got an offer.

Interview Question – What is the amortizing loan constant for a 6% 30-year mortgage on a $50 million dollar loan?   View Answer

Real Estate Analyst Interview

Real Estate Analyst

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at HFF in April 2010.

Interview Details – I was contacted by an admin to schedule a date. She had to call back and reschedule due to a scheduling conflict with one of the people I was to interview with. So the interview was pushed back a week.
There is no receptionist and looks like very little admin help. The bullpen is virtually empty. Most employees remaining are director level and above.
During the interview it became apparent that my career goals and the position were not in alignment.

Interview Question – There were practically no questions asked.   Answer Question

Worked for HFF? Contribute to the Community!