HFF

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Real Estate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at HFF in April 2010.

I applied online and received a response from human resources for a screening interview. They then forwarded my resume to the local office for their screening. They called me in. I made a visit and met with the lower level real estate analyst and director. I had to do a take-home test and fill out an application. I came back for more interviews with the higher ups. I got an offer.

Interview Questions
  • What is the amortizing loan constant for a 6% 30-year mortgage on a $50 million dollar loan?   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for HFF

Real Estate Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at HFF in April 2010.

I was contacted by an admin to schedule a date. She had to call back and reschedule due to a scheduling conflict with one of the people I was to interview with. So the interview was pushed back a week.
    There is no receptionist and looks like very little admin help. The bullpen is virtually empty. Most employees remaining are director level and above.
    During the interview it became apparent that my career goals and the position were not in alignment.

Interview Questions