HISNA

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Associate Interview

Senior Associate
Irvine, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at HISNA.

Interview Details – 3 rounds of interviews - Manager, then Principal, then Korean Management/HR. Overall process was a few weeks

Interview Question – All questions were fairly standard (where will you be in 5 years, etc)   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations.

Senior Associate Interview

Senior Associate
Irvine, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at HISNA in September 2012.

Interview Details – Two rounds of technical interview. One interview with manager. One interview with Director and principal of the department

Interview Question – If you are good at your job, you will clear it!   Answer Question

Procurement Interview

Procurement

Interviewed at HISNA

Interview Details – Interviewed in one of the Hyundai offices. Pretty straightforward. No trick or behavioral questions.

Negotiation Details – Contract position; salary fixed.

Very Easy Interview

Senior Associate-MES Interview

Senior Associate-MES
Montgomery, AL

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at HISNA.

Interview Details – not many technical questions

Ambiguous Interview

Ambiguous
Irvine, CA

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at HISNA in April 2013.

Interview Details – 1) Telephonic conversation with Recruiter, 2) In person interview with hiring manager, 3) In person interview with hiring manager's supervisor and cross functional managers

Interview Question – None. All questions were routine and as expected in an interview   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Seems like a disorganized place. Recruiting process is too long and takes for ever.

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Irvine, CA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at HISNA in March 2013.

Interview Details – 1. Phone Interview with recruiter
2. Another phone interview with team
3. In person meeting

Interview Question – none   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Senior Project Manager
Irvine, CA

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at HISNA in December 2011.

Interview Details – 1.) apply online 2.) call from HR recruier 3.) interview with hiring manager and peer 4.) interview with cross functional management and peers. 5.) offer.

Interview Question – It was all standard interview questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation

Very Easy Interview

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Irvine, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at HISNA in March 2010.

Interview Details – First of all they did not have a job description , like any other organization the management do not know what they are looking for. On top of this the senior management calls me to tell me that just because I have been contracting most of my career I am not fit for permanent job!

Interview Question – Prove that you are fit for a permanent job since most of you career you have been contracting   Answer Question

Worked for HISNA? Contribute to the Community!