HKS Interview Questions & Reviews

6 interviews

2.4

Job Captain Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter - interviewed at HKS.

I went through a recruiter. I don't recommend a recruiter. I know of others who were offered a signing bonus when they didn't go through a recruiter. Be prepared to show your design thinking and graphic skills. HOWEVER know that you will be in mostly production.

Interview Questions
    I was able to negotiate very little.

Accountant Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at HKS in February 2010.

telephone call

Project Architect Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at HKS.

It was like other interviews. Nothing special.

They pay really, really low and hope to make it up with bonuses.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Orlando, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I interviewed through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at HKS in May 2010.

interview was set up through phone. interview was on a saturday, took a little over an hour. had my copies of resume and portfolio available during interview. went through resume and portfolio and explained each job that i held and responsibilities.

Interview Questions
    no. terms were already set.

Designer Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at HKS in April 2011.

As soon as I knew who to contact, it was very easy to arrange the interview process and set up the details. The interview itself was very low-key with a one on one setup. I showed the interviewer my portfolio and talked about their projects and the types of work that would be done in the position I was applying for in the company, as well as the typical interview questions and conversations. It did not take a very long time and felt more like a conversation than an interview. Overall- it was professional, but very comfortable.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself in this company over the next few years?   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Hong Kong (Hong Kong)
    Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

The process took a day - interviewed at HKS in November 2010.

Basically the HR call for the phone interview and go through the details of resume. Then HR pass the resume to department manager for next interview who brief me about the job position. Also, they ask what will I bring to the company

Interview Questions

Worked for HKS? Contribute to the Community!