HM Treasury

Very Easy Interview

Senior Adviser Interview

Senior Adviser
London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at HM Treasury in November 2012.

Interview Details – Was interesting - Thought the structure was good and they make sure it is thorough.

Interview Question – How many post boxes are there in Southend   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Policy Advisor Interview

Policy Advisor

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at HM Treasury in July 2009.

Interview Details – Applied online then had to do online numeracy and verbal reasoning tests, as well as a situational judgement test. Got through to an interview at the HQ. Three of us were put in a room and asked to prepare a presentation to present in our interviews. Interview was competency based. If you are accepted at this stage you are graded and put into a pool and offered a job as they come up. If no jobs arise your application lapses after 6 months and you have to reapply - sadly this was the case for me and applications haven't reopened.

Interview Question – Describe a time when you have had to prioritise   Answer Question

Worked for HM Treasury? Contribute to the Community!