HM Treasury

Very Easy Interview

Senior Adviser Interview

Senior Adviser
London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at HM Treasury in November 2012.

Interview Details – Was interesting - Thought the structure was good and they make sure it is thorough.

Interview Question – How many post boxes are there in Southend   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Difficult Interview

Policy Advisor Interview

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at HM Treasury in July 2009.

Interview Details – Applied online then had to do online numeracy and verbal reasoning tests, as well as a situational judgement test. Got through to an interview at the HQ. Three of us were put in a room and asked to prepare a presentation to present in our interviews. Interview was competency based. If you are accepted at this stage you are graded and put into a pool and offered a job as they come up. If no jobs arise your application lapses after 6 months and you have to reapply - sadly this was the case for me and applications haven't reopened.

Interview Question – Describe a time when you have had to prioritise   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for HM Treasury? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at HM Treasury interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by HM Treasury employees and interview candidates.