HMB Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at HMB

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at HMB (Columbus, OH) in October 2014.

Interview

I was recruited by an on-campus recruiter directly from University. After an initial 30 minute interview with the recruiter, I was invited to go on a four hour on-site interview with four employees at four different levels of seniority. There was also an aptitude test given involving basic logic puzzles.

Interview Questions

• I think the aptitude test was the most unusual thing. Everything else was roughly the stuff you would expect companies to want entry-level developers to know.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I negotiated with the recruiter over the phone.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at HMB (Columbus, OH).

Interview

Very friendly recruiting team will initially work with you. A phone interview with a senior technical person. An in-depth technical interview with two or three senior people.

Interview Questions