HMSA Interview Questions in Hawaii

Updated Jul 24, 2015

2.9

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at HMSA (Honolulu, HI) in February 2012.

Interview

I went through three interviews one of which was a team interview. I interviewed initially with the department manager and he asked me detailed questions about my experience and approach. I also interviewed with the Vice President before being introduced to the team in a team interview.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to detail my approach to solving interpersonal conflicts on project teams which was only difficult due to the broad nature of the question. A scenario would have helped me give a better answer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't much negotiation. They presented me with a salary and indicated it was what they were prepared to support.

Statistician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at HMSA (Honolulu, HI) in November 2011.

Interview

I waited three months before contacting HR regarding my application. I receieved and interview where the supervisor conducted a 30 minute interview. There were no formal questions about my qualifications for the position. We discussed my work with former employers and a general discussion about the position and the department.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a specific project or accomplishment that you are proud of?   1 Answer

CR Teleservice Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at HMSA (Honolulu, HI) in January 2011.

Interview

casual, brief, I cant remember is was a long time ago, casual Friday, so boss was dressed in a tourist aloha, shirt, very friendly, no stress. can you talk, that's about it

Communications Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at HMSA (Honolulu, HI) in February 2008.

Interview

This position at HMSA required two 1:1 interviews on two separate days. I was called in initially to meet with the manager, then I had to come in for a second interview to talk with the Supervisor, the person that I would be dealing with on a day to day basis. Both employees were friendly and the questions were fairly standard.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work outside of normal office hours (i.e. weekends/evenings for special events)?   Answer Question
    • What interests you about the healthcare industry?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate.