HMSHost

Updated Nov 13, 2014

1.3

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Cashier Interview

interviewed at HMSHost in November 2014.

I applied on line a few hours later I was called for a interview. The interview process was very nice and smooth. Later on that evening I scheduled my finger printing for the next day and I am waiting for the backround check to come back.

Other Interview Reviews for HMSHost

Cashier Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at HMSHost.

Filled out application online they called back in a few days and was brought in for a interview. The first interview was brief followed by another interview with assistant manger.Then i was scheduled for a drug test and that took about 2 weeks then i started for work.

no negotiation took place

Cashier Interview

I applied online – interviewed at HMSHost.

Called me and told me an interview for specific day. Interview was an actual interview, told me a background check would be done in 2 weeks. It didn't come back until 4 weeks later when they told me to come in for training. Sat in the basement of the building and did 'computer' training for 8 hours. Initially just thrown in to where they want to put you and told you to figure it out, trained by other employees.

Didn't really have to do much negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at HMSHost in June 2012.

I had filled out an application online, I recieved an email Tuesday, for an interview Wednesday. I went to the interview at the MSP airport where I met with the manager. I was asked alot of STAR questions. He liked me alot and told me ' I want her to hire you, you have eveything we need and want. ' He then sent me to the room where the lady was telling us about the drug, background and fingerprint test, and the orientation date. I went the next day ( Thursday ) to do my drug test across the street at the clinic and fingerprint for my badge at the airport. That went pretty fast, I was in and I was out. I was told those two test could take up to 7 business days to come back. But I got a call back on Tuesday, and I start orientation next week Tuesday :))

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time where you felt you had bad service, as you being the customer?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time where you felt you had a great service done, as you being the customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at HMSHost in April 2012.

I went to the Atlanta Airport Job Fair, which was conducted outside the airport in a trailer. After waiting in line for about 40 mins, I sat down with the manager for one of the concessions, and she explained that the new terminal will be opening May 16, 2012, and they are looking to fill 700 positions. She asked for my resume and begin to interview me. I felt really comfortable with her. After the interview I was offered the position of cashier. I was escorted to a room where I had to fill out paperwork. After the paperwork was filled out, I was instructed to go take a drug test at the AeroClinic inside the airport. I had 48 hrs to complete the drug test. After the drug test, I was told to go to the DOA to get fingerprinted(criminal background check). After the process, I was told it should take 5-7 business days to complete the process, and they will call me. It's only been a week since this happened, so now I am waiting for a call to get my orientation date.

Interview Questions
    • What is your greatest accomplishment in life?   Answer Question
    • Name a time where you were asked to do something against policy?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at HMSHost in June 2011.

It was the easiest job interview i every had

Interview Questions
    Got hired after the interview was done

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at HMSHost in May 2010.

1 easy interview . Basic questions about customer service and scenarios of what you would do or how you would react. HR was nice and answered all my questions. I started working 1 week later and training lasted only 2 days.

Cashier Interview

I applied online – interviewed at HMSHost.

about three weeks

Interview Questions
    Yes, only after I make supervisor