HMSHost

Very Easy Interview

Snack Bar Attendant Interview

Snack Bar Attendant
Charlotte, NC

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at HMSHost in March 2011.

Interview Details – There was an over the phone, face-to-face then a call back. After that was accomplished you had slide show and video training with questions and an orientation.

Interview Question – None of them were difficult or unexpected its basically the same as any other job interview and went smoothly   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They told me they like my personality, work ethic and the way I handle myself and asked if I would like a position working for 8.00 and hour and then after 6 months I would recieve a raise. They told me the benefits I would be recieving upon working for them and was told of how the orientation process would be like and they asked if i would be able to complete it.

Worked for HMSHost? Contribute to the Community!