HMSHost

Very Easy Interview

Snack Bar Attendant Interview

Snack Bar Attendant
Charlotte, NC

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at HMSHost in March 2011.

Interview Details – There was an over the phone, face-to-face then a call back. After that was accomplished you had slide show and video training with questions and an orientation.

Interview Question – None of them were difficult or unexpected its basically the same as any other job interview and went smoothly   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They told me they like my personality, work ethic and the way I handle myself and asked if I would like a position working for 8.00 and hour and then after 6 months I would recieve a raise. They told me the benefits I would be recieving upon working for them and was told of how the orientation process would be like and they asked if i would be able to complete it.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at HMSHost

Worked for HMSHost? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at HMSHost Snack Bar Attendant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by HMSHost employees and interview candidates.