HMSHost

Relevance Date Difficulty

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager
Tampa, FL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at HMSHost in March 2012.

Interview Details – I met the company's HR at a career fair; we talked for a short while and they offered to interview with me the following day. The interview was fairly standard. I then had a 2nd interview over the phone with store manager, since I was applying for an out of state job. I was then called back by the HR director with a job offer.

Interview Question – "What is the best way to manage people?"
It's such a vague question it was difficult to determine what they were asking for
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate a moving truck covered by the company as I was traveling almost 800 miles from to this job.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for HMSHost? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at HMSHost interview questions and advice in Tampa, FL. All interview reviews posted anonymously by HMSHost employees and interview candidates.