HMSHost

Relevance Date Difficulty

Waitress Interview

Waitress
Fort Myers, FL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at HMSHost.

Interview Details – By the time I applied they used a phone test, which I passed because after a week they called me. I got interview for line cook at burger king since I didn't speak English at the time, I had to work BOH. They hired me, but instead of burger king I went to work at Casa Bacardi, where I was able to learn, English as well as the skills to become a server.

Interview Question – They asked me, how I was going to be able to communicate with the server and other co-workers that didn't speak Spanish?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They said that like every other job, the communication was a very important part of the position, and that they were going to give me the opportunity to show them that I could pass the barrier of the language, and I did.

Worked for HMSHost? Contribute to the Community!