HNTB Companies

2.8

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfield, NJ
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfield, NJ

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at HNTB Companies in December 2009.

2 interviews and two persons

Other Interview Reviews for HNTB Companies

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at HNTB Companies in October 2008.

Met with the Chief Operations Officer.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself in 10-15 yrs?   View Answer
    I should of asked for more.

Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at HNTB Companies in June 2011.

Panel interview- Pretty much explained my experience, my goals& qualifications.I was hired!!

Interview Questions
    Its an excellent place to work. Don't decline the offer.

Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at HNTB Companies in February 2008.

Multiple interviews (4-5 interviews/lunches) with various people within the local office, as well as nearby offices, including management. Communication was good, and plenty of 2-way questions. There were some open questions, and the standard "quiz"-type questions -- theories on management, clients, etc. Throughout the interview process, there was a constant "theme" of "4 for 4" -- so much so that knowing this going in would give an advantage to an applicant. When it came time to make the offer, it was done over the phone -- nothing in writing.

Interview Questions
    • What is most important in managing a project.   View Answer

The offer was a very good one -- but there was a real concern about the corporate culture -- almost felt "cult-like" with all the "4 for 4" that was prevalent from everyone. I was looking for atmosphere/environment, rather than just a paycheck. I was also concerned that they wouldn't put the offer in writing until I verbally accepted it. In short, it didn't feel right to ME, but might be a good fit to others.