HOCHTIEF

Relevance Date Difficulty

Construction Manager Interview

Construction Manager
Hamburg (Germany)

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at HOCHTIEF in September 2010.

Interview Details – First I had an interview with the hiring manager and the branch manager. After that they invited me for an accessment center. The accessmentcenter was a one day thing and afterwards they directly told me that they want to hire me. No long waiting for a decision. The accessment center was well organized. We had to fullfill different task in a team (role play, Lego brick tower) and we had to give a presentation about ourself.

Interview Question – If I asked your professor to describe you, what would he say?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for HOCHTIEF? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at HOCHTIEF interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by HOCHTIEF employees and interview candidates.